Prom or openidea

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Chiverus, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Chiverus
    OP

Chiverus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2010
    Canada
    Hey so im on a psp 4g and have 6.2 th-b (i know c is out) but i want to know which is better the prom loader which im using or the openidea one?
    im more looking at compatability and the like for up comming backups and the like.

2. Jolan

Jolan Unlimited Bear Works

Mar 20, 2010
    Netherlands, currently
    Try Prometheus Iso loader and that...uhm...Iso Tool 1.9-something that would make games playable from the XMB.

3. prowler

prowler Sony

Jul 14, 2009
    Ragol
    You don't need the ISO loader if you're using ISO tool but yeah, I recommend ISO tool on 6.20

4. Chiverus
    OP

Chiverus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2010
    Canada
    k im looking at isotool 1.96 and im sure its just copy all files to ms. is there something i need to do after to make it work or do i need to find certin files to add cause i find that you need .prx files but have no clue what or where they are. (damn i shouldnt have upgraded to this shiny green psp damn me)

EDIT: is there perhaps an FAQ i could be directed to?

5. prowler

prowler Sony

Jul 14, 2009
    Ragol
    Go to the PSP/GAME folder you extracted, put the folder on your PSP, put your games where you normally put them, start ISO tool, press X on the games and press make XMB icon.

6. Chiverus
    OP

Chiverus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2010
    Canada
    k well i did that but im still having the problem with the older isos. maybe i should get the m33 driver?