YamiM

OP
Trophies
Website
yamiartio.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Denmark
Spend a couple of hours putting this togheter, since it seemed like nobody had done this yet.

Preview (apologies for the shakiness):

The .zip file includes 2 WADs, one for the regular game booter and another for the USB one. I created the .dols for these with ModMii and injected them into the WADs with CustomizeMii using one of the old WADder templates, thankfully ModMii's .dol creator lets you use the meta.xml in the app folder as part of the forwarding process.

These are NOT for vWii and haven't been tested for that.
Hope these are useful!

Attachments

• Project Plus WADs.zip
    6.8 MB · Views: 808

YamiM

OP
Trophies
Website
yamiartio.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Denmark
It was super useful, I thought I was going to have to figure out how to compile my own .dol in order to get the forwarder to work properly (the CustomizeMii forwarders just launch the Configurable USB Loader without launching Proj+).

Reactions: XFlak

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
What would the file path look like? I have project plus and it works fine, yet the forwarder does not.
1653512508344.png

TheGoatHead083

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not familiar with this specific project\dol, but if you want to launch the dol from the homebrew channel, you would need need to rename it from usb.dol to boot.dol, and save it in an app folder just like any other app (i.e. sd or usb:\apps\appname\boot.dol)
Update: I edited the path to work off of boot.elf and it works perfectly. Thanks for your response!

schwiftyboi137

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spend a couple of hours putting this togheter, since it seemed like nobody had done this yet.

Preview (apologies for the shakiness):

The .zip file includes 2 WADs, one for the regular game booter and another for the USB one. I created the .dols for these with ModMii and injected them into the WADs with CustomizeMii using one of the old WADder templates, thankfully ModMii's .dol creator lets you use the meta.xml in the app folder as part of the forwarding process.

These are NOT for vWii and haven't been tested for that.
Hope these are useful!

I can't get mine to work. It brings me back to the Wii menu and I've tried fixing it myself. I have no clue what to do.

Duckw

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just build a forwarder dol using modmii as described above, and inject it into your wad using customize mii (or wait and hope for someone to upload it for u)
I tried doing what you said above (renaming usb.dol to boot.dol) and now it opens, but it opens Project+ USB Loader now, the problem is, i dont have a backup of my Brawl disc

Also, where i can get modmii & customize mii, and there is any guide on how to use them?

Thanks in advance :D

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Modmii.github.io

Start modmii classic, from the main menu enter A, then F to build a forwarder dol, enter whatever path u want

From modmii classic's main menu, enter 2, then CM, then D, then Y to download customize mii

Then start customize mii, open the wad u want to modify, go to the main tab or whatever it's called and insert a new dol, the one u built in modmii, then save the new wad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans