Homebrew [PROJECT] Port Flipnote Studio to 3DS.

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Wasn't the 3DS specific version released in Japan?

Yes, that's why it's been mentioned that we're waiting for an eShop dump to run on a Gateway/MT-Card.

I repeat :) i don´t know how to use the dsi_slr, anyone can help me ? Thanks a lot

Maybe someone will help, give 'em a bit. :P Won't be much help to us considering you can't really run them on anything.

Saitel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Emmm guys...I know wich Flipnote Hatena exist a particolar rom (only jap) called ugomemo chou viewer wich was released..the problem is found the rom...
i haven t found anything...is strange but is so!
I found it without any problem, the scene group is iND. And the name is ugoku memo chou, not ugomemo chou.

I do believe they are holding out on a flashcart killing update,or they just forgot about NA.
No, they didn't. There is a Flipnote Studio 3D fanpage on fb and of some fans post reports from contacting with them and when first they didn't had any information about release or even didn't know the app then after some time they started to make timid responses that laws are different.

rewrewrew123

Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
I found it without any problem, the scene group is iND. And the name is ugoku memo chou, not ugomemo chou.

No, they didn't. There is a Flipnote Studio 3D fanpage on fb and of some fans post reports from contacting with them and when first they didn't had any information about release or even didn't know the app then after some time they started to make timid responses that laws are different.
Yes sorry I remembered so...
I haven't found...I'm so curious where do you have get (don't answer my curiosity already you get banned xD)

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downloading it now:

I guess they we're reading the forum. "People couldn't wait any longer".

Attachments

• Flipnote studio jpeg.JPG
    Flipnote studio jpeg.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 493
Reactions: Margen67

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now if only someone here who has flipnote and speaks Japanese to translate. It created some folders on my SD card called "private" and I dont know what they are for.

Attachments

• HNI_0011.JPG
    HNI_0011.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 451
  • HNI_0012.JPG
    HNI_0012.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 335

alepman90

Trophies
XP
Country
Now if only someone here who has flipnote and speaks Japanese to translate. It created some folders on my SD card called "private" and I dont know what they are for.
yes please if there is any YT for it,also how can we share our clips?is there a community or just to our friends list?
Also it seems the latest ver which is nice

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
yes please if there is any YT for it,also how can we share our clips?is there a community or just to our friends list?
Also it seems the latest ver which is nice

You can export as a video, and a few other types... The online thing doesn't work because it says there's a newer version of the application available, or something.

One of the types you can export flipnotes as is...

xsi9yP8.gif

Hint: It's a gif

alepman90

Trophies
XP
Country
You can export as a video, and a few other types... The online thing doesn't work because it says there's a newer version of the application available, or something.

One of the types you can export flipnotes as is...

xsi9yP8.gif

Hint: It's a gif

Weird,it usually give me this notice if there is a new version(like YW2) but didn't on this release (it's ver 1.2)
so where does it save the video clip?

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
For people who cannot understand Japanese well. When you open the internet on Flipnote Studio 3D. Tap the right button and let it do it's thing. Then the app will restart and retap the internet and should bring you to this screen. Warning: Big Image http://i.imgur.com/ESYFMk1.jpg

Doesn't work for me. Says I need to download an update off the eShop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.