Hacking Project M v3.0 ISO Builder

juins

Trophies
XP
Country
I have only tested my .bat file with an original brawl disc backup. It may or may not work with the 4gb version.
i will try it out later today, and will let u know.

Now, if only there was a way to have 2 copies of RSBE01 o n a usb HDD, to be able to have both brawl and project m on the partition, is this possible? maybe changing the game code to something other than RSBE01? i once tried doing this on Melee (GALE01) and wiiflow was crashing on me.

alphasquadron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i will try it out later today, and will let u know.​
Now, if only there was a way to have 2 copies of RSBE01 o n a usb HDD, to be able to have both brawl and project m on the partition, is this possible? maybe changing the game code to something other than RSBE01? i once tried doing this on Melee (GALE01) and wiiflow was crashing on me.

I have both Brawl and Project M on my USB. I use Wii Backup Manager to transfer them to my Hard drive and play them through USBloaderGX

gamecaptor

R.I.P. Densetsu. Legends never die!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting an error message when I run the batch that says (I get this error on both a Windows 8 and Windows 7 PC):

wget.exe - System Error
The program can't start because cygidn-11.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

I click ok to get through the error and it generates a new ISO so it appears to be successful.

When I try to load the newly generated ISO to my HD via Wii Backup Manager (v0.4.6 build 79) it doesn't show up on the HD (it comes up as red in the status window which I believe means it failed). I also tried to convert the ISO to WBFS and it doesn't produce anything?

Suggestions?

Here is what my folder looks like:

<DIR> apps
<DIR> banners
<DIR> codes
<DIR> patch
<DIR> projectm
<DIR> wit
202,035 background.png
33,663 Build_ISO v3.0.bat
242 gameconfig.txt
7,765,622,784 ProjectM_RSBEPM_K-sav.iso
46,768 RSBE01.gct
106,077,168 smashbros_sound.brsar
8,511,160,320 SSBB.iso

alphasquadron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you try unblocking the zip file before unzipping it? Not sure what your error is caused by as the zip file has both of those files in it.

masterpad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cameroon
Hella thanx for the tuto ,
i would like to know if there is an update for build a ProjectM 3.5 ISO file

thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat