Project M 3.0 Online!

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by delpierro96, Dec 14, 2013.

1. delpierro96
    OP

delpierro96 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 8, 2012
    Canada
    Hey does anyone wanna become friends on Project M online so we can smash together! MUST HAVE A GOOD CONNECTION! (Post Friends Code Below)

2. marck

marck GBAtemp Regular

Jun 27, 2012
    United States
    i do

3. Sliter

Sliter GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 7, 2013
    Brazil
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    I cant play it, I have the japanese game disc and my wii is US, but I'm not sure of this matters, but I cant make the the 3.0 work ...
    I tried with gecko said it cant get hooks, and don't apply cheats, even I tried to change the "e"on the RSBJ01.gct file to "j" but it don't worked ...
    I Thoung it should work since both are ntsc and must have the same files inside, just differ from some text and textures... what I can do to run it ?

4. frogboy

frogboy lacking both style and grace

Dec 6, 2011
    United States
    Currently, you can't. It'll only work on the US version.

5. Sliter

Sliter GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 7, 2013
    Brazil
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    ok then I will wait the release for the Jp version... but I was sure that inside the disc it almost everything the same lol
    I really dont mind if the game became a mix of japanese and english on some parts, if there`s a way XD
    I got the japanese game because I wanted the original voice actings and don't find a way made via homebrew (and I don't know how to do it :B), but was sure it could be made like the textures and models packs, but no one wanted to make it XD