Programs to change all icons at once?

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Ryukouki, Apr 6, 2010.

Apr 6, 2010
  1. Ryukouki
    OP

Member Ryukouki See you later, guys.

United States
    As many of you know, I created a topic yesterday regarding Visual Styles. I got a ton now, but I want icons to match the style. I have them in .ico format but have no idea what to do with them... I need to turn them into a .ip or .iptheme or something. Anyone know an easy way to do that? I've googled for hours... soo tired. I have IconPackager free edition, not much I can do there. Thanks again!

2. Ryukouki
    OP

United States
    Wait, does Icon Packager create an icon package in the free version? No clue at all right now...

3. Twiffles

Member Twiffles танковые победы

Germany
    Icons in the superbar or just desktop icons in general?

4. Ryukouki
    OP

United States
    I was looking at all icons in general. I have all my .ico files in a folder but I can't change the defaults all at once because when I try to install the icons it requires a packaged icon file which is the .ip or .iptheme and whatnot. What I want to know is how I can create an icon package and use it for my laptop. Does that answer the question? Or need more specs? [​IMG]

5. Twiffles

Member Twiffles танковые победы

Germany
    Oh. You have to go to the Icons & Cursors tab and manually change all the icons of the stuff you want. Save it as a iconpackage then apply it via the Look & Feel tab.

6. Ryukouki
    OP

United States
    oh damn , oh well thanks again twiffles!