Gaming Programs to change all icons at once?

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As many of you know, I created a topic yesterday regarding Visual Styles. I got a ton now, but I want icons to match the style. I have them in .ico format but have no idea what to do with them... I need to turn them into a .ip or .iptheme or something. Anyone know an easy way to do that? I've googled for hours... soo tired. I have IconPackager free edition, not much I can do there. Thanks again!

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, does Icon Packager create an icon package in the free version? No clue at all right now...

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was looking at all icons in general. I have all my .ico files in a folder but I can't change the defaults all at once because when I try to install the icons it requires a packaged icon file which is the .ip or .iptheme and whatnot. What I want to know is how I can create an icon package and use it for my laptop. Does that answer the question? Or need more specs?
wink.gif

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh. You have to go to the Icons & Cursors tab and manually change all the icons of the stuff you want. Save it as a iconpackage then apply it via the Look & Feel tab.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: A PS3 pkg i downloaded