Keeley

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have a question what exactly does the .pnproj do ? I don't really know how to use it and it looks like's its required for compiling and how to you set it up?

Oh yeah and one more question does anyone know where do get developing tut's besides codemii.com?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
.pnproj is the extention for "Programer's Notepad Project", when you have writting some instructions there, you can save your project so executing this file will reconect all your #include and needed files, if they keep his structure, for compiling you press Alt + 1, and if you mean tut's for Wii, then I haven't found any others, although you could find some programing in C and C++ tut's
laugh.gif

SilverSurfR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might be better answered in the Homebrew and Games and Applications forum.

There's some info on setting up with DevKitPro here

The pnproj file tells PN what files are part of your project. So when you open the pnproj file all associated files can easily be accessed within PN without having to open them individually each time.
Ether's explanation is much better.

As far as creating a new pnproj file for existing code *shrug*. It's not required to compile. Most source (that I've seen) has a makefile you use to compile.

SilverSurfR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LMAO...

I don't really "know" much about it. Other than it's included with DevKitPro. Just installed DKP few days ago. Want to try playing around with someone's source and my VERY limited general knowledge in programming.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-