Gaming Program to edit the extra fan that's connected to the case?

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi,

I have 3 fans in my case, 1 for the GPU, 1 for the CPU and 1 extra fan that is attached to the case.
How can I edit the one for the CPU and the one that is attached to the case?
Can I do that with Everest?

And my GPU is around 40 degrees Celsuis according to Everest, but still the fan for it is running at 2700 RPM's, which produces a lot of sound.
I'm just in Windows, browsing and listening to music and still it's spinning like crazy!

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Scorpei said:
What video card do you have? Riva tuner can change fan proramns afaik (gpu). As for the case fan, maybe speedfan?

I have a Nvidia Geforce 8800GTS 512 MB.

But I rebooted my system, and it's all fixed now, the GPU fan doesn't make a lot of sound anymore.
It's all back to normal now.

I have Riva Tuner and I have Speedfan.
But in Speedfan, I tried lowering the speeds of the fans to hear what fans were which fans in the system, but I didn't hear a real difference.
Do I have to press another button or so? I just changed the values to 0 and listened for 10 seconds or so.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Satangel said:
Scorpei said:
What video card do you have? Riva tuner can change fan proramns afaik (gpu). As for the case fan, maybe speedfan?

I have a Nvidia Geforce 8800GTS 512 MB.

But I rebooted my system, and it's all fixed now, the GPU fan doesn't make a lot of sound anymore.
It's all back to normal now.

Happens all the time to my 8800 GT, i dunno why, but just like you, i restart and then its fine.

i wonder why though ?

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you can't actually control case fans unless they are connected to your motherboard in some way, a lot of case fans just connect directly to your power supply, which will require a fan controller to control

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all