Gaming Problems with Youtube and Wii Browser?

x4nd3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
For some reason when I wanna watch videos on youtube I get a "You have javascript disabled" and something about getting the latest flash player...yet this morning when I tried to watch clips on youtube it was working just fine...I´ve tried turning off the console, deleting the browser and redownloading it...and still no luck. Anyone having the same problem?
wtf.gif

Filb

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It worked this morning, I'm 100% sure. Now I'm getting the JS/Flash error message, too.
Looks like YouTube doesn't want Wii users to watch "their" videos.

Spears

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Me too, I can get GoogleVideo to work fine and the ones with the play button actually on the video run fine but when it comes to the videos that open on seperate pages it gives me the disabled or old version of Flash crap

BluepointVance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had the same problem.... Worked this morning. Then stopped. I reset Opera. Then turned the wii off. And tried again... worked fine after that.

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think, I have solved the problems it working again.

copy the wii browser channel to your SD card and delete the data after. recopy the wii browser channel from the SD card back to your system.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what the issue is. I sat for a good 90min this late morning on the couch watching old Looney Tunes cartoons those pigs on Cartoon Network stopped running years ago for this shit programming and also a full episode of Duck Tales (the one in the outback.) Must say I enjoy youtube a lot more on a normal tv seeing it blobs out some of the sketchiness of the video quality on youtube.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Youtubebox +1