problems with softmod

Pouret

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone, I'm new to gbatemp and I signed up here because I have a major problems with my xbox hack.
As a matter fact I had my original Xbos softmoded since one year and I had no problems at all with it.
However, today while I was playing Conker today with a friend, I goes into Xbox Live menu by mistakes and it did the update which is located in the DVD. The problem is now my softmoded Xbox is not softmoded anymore and when I do again the procedure to softmod my xbox with my splincette dvd, splinter cell's special save and sid installer, once I boot the softmod menu, the xbox is making a little white screen for 1 or 2 seconds and reload splinter call from the start. I would be very happy if you can help me here.

Thank you very much everyone.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The usual thing to ask here is whether you definitely copied the saves. The inbuilt save management tool for the xbox will copy both but if you are not careful then it will only copy the first part (the exploit) but not the second (the payload/installer).

Pouret

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you for your quick reply.
Well, I installed the softmod one year ago, and it works perfecly fine.
After I did the update, I just ried to reload splinter cell with the save I had in my xbox memory to launch the softmod installer and I had also still pre installed the sid file I used to do that one year ago in my xbox.
Do you think I need to erase both this file and splinter cell save and swap them with those found on internet again and doing again all the procedures ?

Thank you to explain me as fast as you could.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1