Problems with my R4i-SDHC Upgrade...

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by alexvire, Mar 12, 2011.

1. alexvire
    OP

alexvire Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 27, 2010
    France
    Hello, I have a R4i SDHC Upgrade with seems to be a R4i Neo clone and the R4i Neo is a Acekard 2i clone. On the box it's writes that my R4i comes on the website: www.r4-v.com and actually I use this kernel. But the problem is that news games don't work on my card... (Art Academy, Pokémon White and many others...)

I found that my R4i would be a R4i Neo clone, in fact the R4i Neo kernel work perfectly on my card, but news games don't work on it too...

I learned that the AKAIO 1.4.1 works on my card and it's right, but after the AKAIO team put a anti-clone protection and now news version don't work... I install this AKAIO 1.5 hacked and it's work too but no the version 1.5.1 hacked.

Next I'm turned on kernel witch are updated like Wood, YSMenu:

- I try many version of Wood, the Wood for official R4 freeze in the menu. (There aren't skin and when I open the microSD card a blank windows appears...
    When I try all NDS loaders of WAIO the menu works but it's fail to launch games.

- When I try TTMenu a white screen appears and in down left of the lowerscreen there is a symbol witch wan't to says that it's loading but nothing after.

- And when I create my YSMenu the menu works but when I wan't to launch a game it's write "Unsupported DLDI name"...

Does anybody knows why can I play new games with my R4i ? I specify that I can't buy a new linker...

My card's box:
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

My card:

Thanks for answers.

(Sorry for my bad english, I'm french.)

2. drewmerc

drewmerc GBAtemp Regular

Mar 20, 2007
    acekard rpg clone (looking at the hex)
    [​IMG]
    so try wood rpg

3. alexvire
    OP

alexvire Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 27, 2010
    France
    I try.

Edit: A white screen on the top and a black screen on the lower screen. There are icons, I can't open the acekard icone. When I try to open the sd icon I have four folders and it freezes. The GBA icon freezes too and the last folder is empty...

I tryed the Official Acekard RPG kernel but it's the same thing.

4. Evo.lve

Evo.lve All that you could be.

Oct 11, 2010
    Away from you.
    The _DS_MENT.DAT means DSTT clone IIRC, so try using YSMenu once more. Should work, unless you got a cart with a dickhead team that ban third party OS's.

5. alexvire
    OP

alexvire Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 27, 2010
    France
    When I try the YSMenu for DSTT:

And the TTMenu:

6. alexvire
    OP

alexvire Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 27, 2010
    France
    I try too others TTMenu btu they don't work...

7. Cartmanuk

Cartmanuk GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 20, 2010

Try renaming the file to what your file is called

8. alexvire
    OP

alexvire Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 27, 2010
    France
    Before I renamed the file "TTmenu.dat" to "TTMenu.nds" to launch it with the R4 explorer.

I try to rename it to "_DS_MENU.DAT" but it's the same thing.