Hacking Problems with my R4i-SDHC Upgrade...

Alexvire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I have a R4i SDHC Upgrade with seems to be a R4i Neo clone and the R4i Neo is a Acekard 2i clone. On the box it's writes that my R4i comes on the website: www.r4-v.com and actually I use this kernel. But the problem is that news games don't work on my card... (Art Academy, Pokémon White and many others...)

I found that my R4i would be a R4i Neo clone, in fact the R4i Neo kernel work perfectly on my card, but news games don't work on it too...

I learned that the AKAIO 1.4.1 works on my card and it's right, but after the AKAIO team put a anti-clone protection and now news version don't work... I install this AKAIO 1.5 hacked and it's work too but no the version 1.5.1 hacked.

Next I'm turned on kernel witch are updated like Wood, YSMenu:

- I try many version of Wood, the Wood for official R4 freeze in the menu. (There aren't skin and when I open the microSD card a blank windows appears...
When I try all NDS loaders of WAIO the menu works but it's fail to launch games.

- When I try TTMenu a white screen appears and in down left of the lowerscreen there is a symbol witch wan't to says that it's loading but nothing after.

- And when I create my YSMenu the menu works but when I wan't to launch a game it's write "Unsupported DLDI name"...

Does anybody knows why can I play new games with my R4i ? I specify that I can't buy a new linker...

My card's box:
bote.jpg

My card:
cartecvc.jpg

Thanks for answers.

(Sorry for my bad english, I'm french.)

Alexvire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I try.

Edit: A white screen on the top and a black screen on the lower screen. There are icons, I can't open the acekard icone. When I try to open the sd icon I have four folders and it freezes. The GBA icon freezes too and the last folder is empty...

I tryed the Official Acekard RPG kernel but it's the same thing.

Alexvire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Before I renamed the file "TTmenu.dat" to "TTMenu.nds" to launch it with the R4 explorer.

I try to rename it to "_DS_MENU.DAT" but it's the same thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1