Problems with iSmart MM.

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by 777kidis777, Mar 3, 2011.

Mar 3, 2011

Problems with iSmart MM. by 777kidis777 at 3:45 AM (884 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. 777kidis777
    OP

Member 777kidis777 Big Red

United States
    I have a couple of things that are bothering me with the iSmart MM, and I'm not sure if everyone else is experiencing them but me.
    • -Lag issues. I cannot run a game without lag happening, especially in Pokemon. I even downloaded the ROMs untrimmed, and ran them as such. They still happen to run slow, and nothing will speed it up. Same with Digimon World Dawn/Dusk. I even started new datas on Pokemon and Digimon, and still lag.
      -Files. There is something that is kind of bothering me, and I think it is the files in the iSmart MM Player. I have one Micro SD memory card, and it happened to corrupt my memory card. I will post the pictures, and show the corrupted memory card.
      -Memory Card. My memory card is an 8 GB Sandisc Class 4, and somehow, it runs slow on the iSmart MM. I ran the latest updates for the fix for this, and managed to have no speed updates whatsoever. I had no issues with my previous flashcart with lag or anything, but on my iSmart I somehow get lag.

Will there be a fix to this?

Warning: Spoilers inside!

Here, is a screenshot of the deal. The taken space is music, but look at the capacity of the files, and then how much room is on my memory card. It's like this through ALL the "lang_xx" files. How this is ALL on my 1 GB memory card; I don't know.

2. Elvarg

Banned Elvarg Zyzz™

Australia
    Have you tried formatting your sd card.

3. 777kidis777
    OP

Member 777kidis777 Big Red

United States
    Quite a couple of times. Still lagging.