Problems with imgburn reading

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by woody0, Aug 28, 2008.

Aug 28, 2008
  1. woody0
    OP

Member woody0 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    i have a backup of Skate, but i want another just in case it breaks. im trying to create the image file from the disc so i can re-burn it onto another disc but its not reading the layerbreak, iv set the custom layer break and even left it to decide the layer break itself but it still wont work. why?

2. GN-001 Exia

Banned GN-001 Exia Banned

United States
    To lazy to give a proper answer. But you need a different program and different Disk drive to do a proper rip of your "own" game. Google

3. BiscuitBee

Member BiscuitBee Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug

Canada
    Yeah, I know what you mean woody. I'm not sure if that is possible with 'regular' equipment and not the special one version of a particular drive.

Anyhow, what you are asking works fine with the Wii.... [​IMG]

4. Armadillo

Member Armadillo GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    You don't need a special drive. The kreon drives or 360 drives with the 0800 firmware are only needed for ripping an original. Any drive can make a back up of a burnt disc. You don't need to set the layerbreak , the layer break setting is only for burning , you should just be able to stick it in read mode and away it goes.

If it's just not reading the 2nd layer , then either try another drive as the one you are using might be having trouble reading it , or it's the disc (if it's a cheap dual layer disc , it wouldn't surprise me)