Hacking problems with hack

hezekielle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, Forgive I if there are faults but I would want ecrire in correct English and I thus use an on-line translator for it

Voila I have to install(settle) my TH and the HC on my wii which I have of the downgrader in 3.2. But when I throw(launch) but DVD - r, that notes me

LAUNCH GAME language: DVD DEFAULT ERROR no ( n )

What is that somehone could help me please

moosh01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hate2.gif

hezekielle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Here we are, I have to format my wii is to begin again the manip since the debut by following this topic: http: // www.xtaze.net/TUTO-VIDEOS-LANCER-DES-JE UX-GRAVS-SUR-WII-SANS-PUCE-toutes-versi ones - t26492.html

Resultat I indeed have the chaine backup which reads originals easily but not to copy them, g a black ecran, the DVD which redemmare in buckle ( lumiere+claquement ) and when I support on reeset g: conception ( dsi ) occured!
A whole serie of N code dump

hezekielle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry I said that I have redone my console training and then I start again a backup but it reads to me that the originals and not burn I have a black screen, the snap .. .
when I press reset, it notes conception (ISD) occured! with a series of code number and code dump and another series of numbers now I hope it is better explain thank you

moosh01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, try installing (or reinstalling) cIOS rev7. Many people have problems installing this it seems, so try installing from the sd instead of wifi.

moosh01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you put the disk in and try to load it from the backup launcher, does it say something about a dvd error or look like words written on top of other words?

hezekielle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i burn with imgburn in 2x on dvd-r verbatim my recorder is HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH15F SCSI Cd rom device. and i burn with nero in 4x on dvd-r verbatim = same result

I m very desperates
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23HgOvEYrDc