Problems with Flatmii?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Earl, Jul 31, 2009.

Jul 31, 2009

Problems with Flatmii? by Earl at 9:21 AM (730 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Earl
    OP

Member Earl GBAtemp Regular

Norway
    Hi, I ordered a flatmii from a norwegian modding site, and after 4 days of not getting it i decided to check in on the site to see whats going on, and I see that the order hasnt been sent yet, so I call the site and they basically say "oh, that.. well we have had some problems with that chip so I dont recomend you buying it, you should probably just cancel it and get a So I cancelled the order with their site atleast seeing as well they came off as fairly unprofesional, but now I am wondering, should I order a new from another site, or is it true that it is actually a bad chip and if buy it i will most likely experience trouble with it? The fact that I dont have to burn discs and can just play straight from USB Seems perfect for me because my computer is 0.5 metres from my wii, and my computer is running 24/7.

2. Wabsta

Member Wabsta you fight like a dairy farmer

Netherlands
    I'm sorry to tell you, but Flatmii isn't really necessary anymore, that are softmods that allow you to play games from an external HD now..

3. Earl
    OP

Member Earl GBAtemp Regular

Norway
    Hm, I shall look into this then I guess. Thanks