problems running backups

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by MaGnUmKiLLa, Feb 21, 2009.

1. MaGnUmKiLLa
    OP

MaGnUmKiLLa GBAtemp Regular

Feb 20, 2009
    United States
    United States
    I'm using back up launcher 0.3 gamma on my 3.2u wii and I'm having problems with certain backups. I was able to burn Umbrella Chronicles and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom and have them both play perfectly but then I tried Excite Truck and HoTD 2&3 and neither one will go. Excite truck gives a disc read error whenever I try to play the tutorial and HoTD won't even load up the game. It goes thru all the gamma stuff and then it just goes to a black screen and after a couple of seconds it says game can not be played. I'm using dvd-r and I'm burning on 3x speed with Imgburn. Does anyone have any idea why I'm having some games work and not others?

2. MaGnUmKiLLa
    OP

Feb 20, 2009
    United States
    United States
    any ideas? come on gang I need the help

3. Rainy

Rainy GBAtemp Regular

Feb 6, 2009
    Try Different media? Did you check the wiki?

4. MaGnUmKiLLa
    OP

Feb 20, 2009
    United States
    United States
    you mean like the compatibility list? yeah both those games are suppose to work fine *well your suppose to patch hotd but I did* so you think the dvd's I'm using are bad?

5. Golfman560

Golfman560 TheRapist.com

Dec 29, 2008
    Living with seals
    I have the same thing with Excite Truck, except I just tossed it because the retail disc works fine.

Maybe it needs a certain IOS?

6. MaGnUmKiLLa
    OP

Feb 20, 2009
    United States
    United States
    lol I'd just go get the retail but I can't find it anywhere and it's like 50 new on amazon which is a bit ridiculous

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice