Problems downgrading New 3DS xl with 10.7

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by casr26, Nov 11, 2016.

1. casr26
    OP

casr26 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2016
    Hi everyone,
    in the last few days in my spare time i tried to find the best way to downgrade my girlfriend´s 3ds (lucky me, she´s an hardcore rpg fan :wub:), she has an european n3ds xl with the 10.7 version...so after reading a lot i tried to use browserhax but after searching a little bit i found that the site was temporary off.. and after a lot of read and some failures i found gbatemp... so please can anyone please just give me a hint so i can downgrade the n3ds xl to 9.2 so she can play games from the sd card?

i was following this tutorial http://www.scene3ds.com/downgrade107/ (i can erase the link, but i´m just showing the tutorial i was trying to follow)...

Thanks in advance and i´m sorry for my english, i´m a little bit rusty.

2. proflayton123

proflayton123 Undeclared Shitposter 2.1

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    Follow the guide in my sig.. not outdated guys on the web!~

casr26 likes this.
  3. casr26
    OP

casr26 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2016
    proflayton123 many thanks for your answer m8
    i´m already trying the tutorial you gave me, but the prompt to update it´s not helping me at all... maybe i´m doing something wrong... or maybe i´m getting to old for these things :yay3ds: ...i used to "change" the old Ps1, PS2 and xbox...but i think that this one is going to give me a little bit of work :gun:
    20th try :rofl2:

Last edited by casr26, Nov 11, 2016
  4. proflayton123

proflayton123 Undeclared Shitposter 2.1

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    At the end of the tutorial it should all work out, any help or questions PM me or ask in the 3DS noob paradise thread - I think this should more be moved to CFW section though.

casr26 likes this.
  5. casr26
    OP

casr26 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2016
    Many thank once again proflayton123, i´m starting my day of fight again now, let´s see if i can manage a way to bypass the update in the browser.
    If i got any dificulties i´ll post something in the noob paradise thread and i ask to a staff member to merge this thread there.
    Many thanks m8