OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
so here's the deal:
i'm using windows XP professional sp3 and it's worked fine. Last saturday we had a celebration, kinda like christmas, and i got a wireless dekstop set from microsoft, worked like a charm. But then the program from my old keyboard (which was a 'multimedia' one, with lots of buttons to activate programs) was acting up, so i decided to delete it. When i pressed uninstall, it hangs for about then minutes, then it goes to about half way and then just hangs forever. Since then, when i try to shut down my computer, i go to start and select shut down. I hit the red shutdown button, but it restarts the computer for some reason. When i try to log out my account, i get a blue screen with a change log for about 5 seconds, then it restarts the computer. when i try to hit restart, it does nothing and goes back to start. anybody formiliar with this?

thanks in advance.

Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
You could do a system restore and just leave the software on there or If you can goto > "C:\Windows\Minidump\" and find the file with the date and time that the BSOD happend and upload it somewhere rapidshare, megaupload ect and i will debug it for you and tell you what is doing it and what delete or fix.

scrtmstr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lee79 said:
You could do a system restore and just leave the software on there or If you can goto > "C:\Windows\Minidump\" and find the file with the date and time that the BSOD happend and upload it somewhere rapidshare, megaupload ect and i will debug it for you and tell you what is doing it and what delete or fix.
I've looked up the minidump and the date. The problem is there are 5 different files from the 6th of december ( the date it happened) which one can i put on rapidshare so you can have a look at it?
thanks a lot for your help.

scrtmstr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lee79 said:
If you know how to make a zip file all of them, If not just the latest one
i've tried to make a .zip but it says acces denied. I know this is a noob question but how do i copy the without windows giving me an error? also the're some other issues now as well. For some reason it's forgetting all my usernames and other things i've saved on websites and MSN. it's also started to get really slow and not loading pages when i press enter or hit the mouse button.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: btw my updated location I listed isn't exactly where I wanted it to be, but it's very close to...