1. jnkir01

OP jnkir01 Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    So I installed Homebrew and Loadiine on my Wii U and got a Phantom Hourglass rom. Everything was going fine until I got to a part of the game where you have to close your DS in order to go on. I've seen plenty of videos on Youtube in which people get over this problem by pressing the Home button, but this doesn't seem to work for me. I've been doing my research online and got to the conclussion that the rom I installed is too old to work, as only the newer versions identify "pressing Home" as "closing the lid". However, as much as I have tried, I haven't found a rom that works. Is there another way to do this?

2. N7Kopper

N7Kopper Proud lover of a three-inch girlfriend

United Kingdom
    Try opening the Virtual Console Menu, not the Home Menu.

3. jnkir01

OP jnkir01 Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    It didn't work either, but thanks for answering anyway. In the end, I couldn't work out how to solve the problem on the Wii U, although I was able to go on with the game by transfering the save to a PC emulator and then doing the part where you need to fold your DS there.

4. n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t GBAtemp Regular

United States
    For games like this your best bet is going to be to use the USB helper and get the actual Phantom Hourglass VC game to install.

5. EliasE83

EliasE83 Member
    Newcomer

Mexico
    Where i can download it??

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Hourglass, Problem, Phantom