Homebrew Question Problem With the Switch Homebrew Appstore

LooP403

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo, I have this problem on my Switch and I don't know what the problem is. I can boot into the homebrew appstore just fine, but the problem is when I select an app it just freezes. Do I just wait, or is there some other problem? If it helps, I use the current update blocker on switch.hacks.guide and I'm on FW 4.1.0

Last edited by LooP403,
Reactions: CatmanFan

Hondyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yo, I have this problem on my Switch and I don't know what the problem is. I can boot into the homebrew appstore just fine, but the problem is when I select an app it just freezes. Do I just wait, or is there some other problem? If it helps, I use the current update blocker on switch.hacks.guide and I'm on FW 4.1.0
That also happened to me when i got started on the hetake and stuff and all i did back then was removing the jig, thats all. That seems kinda stupid but if your leaving the jig in, remove it and try it again. I m also on 4.1

LooP403

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That also happened to me when i got started on the hetake and stuff and all i did back then was removing the jig, thats all. That seems kinda stupid but if your leaving the jig in, remove it and try it again. I m also on 4.1

Well, I connect pins 9 and 10 on the joycon with a piece of tinfoil to go into rcm. Usually, once I boot into the Hekate menu I take off the joycon and disconnect the pins, then I put the joycon back on and boot into the CFW so I have my jig out before I even boot into the actual CFW.

FranticNine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AFAIK I'm pretty sure that the update blocker DNS on switch.hacks.guide doesn't work, because that DNS is used to run Pegaswitch.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although I have a feeling this may not work, can you try unblocking the DNS and reaccessing the appstore to see if it truly is a DNS issue? If you are worried about receiving the super update nag, we now have a homebrew that can remove it which you can install without the appstore.

LooP403

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although I have a feeling this may not work, can you try unblocking the DNS and reaccessing the appstore to see if it truly is a DNS issue? If you are worried about receiving the super update nag, we now have a homebrew that can remove it which you can install without the appstore.
I'm not worried about the super nag. I'm worried about the system updating.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.