Hacking Problem with SoftChip

Dark_Andre89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So...i have installed the Waninoko's cIOS and the SoftChip but when i open it my WiiMote dont respond and i can do nothing...pls help :*

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you start SoftChip the 1st time it uses IOS36, or if you don't have IOS36 it lets you select the IOS to use. So i f you don't get into the menu your cIOS doesn't matter. Just start the latest SoftChip revision from the HBC.

Dark_Andre89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
WiiPower said:
If you start SoftChip the 1st time it uses IOS36, or if you don't have IOS36 it lets you select the IOS to use. So i f you don't get into the menu your cIOS doesn't matter. Just start the latest SoftChip revision from the HBC.

i cant select any IOS because the Wiimote dont respond when i enter in SoftChip

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Dark_Andre89 said:
WiiPower said:

Did you update DevKitPro before compiling? Do you have only 1 wiimote activated when you try it?

Dark_Andre89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
WiiPower said:
Dark_Andre89 said:
WiiPower said:

Did you update DevKitPro before compiling? Do you have only 1 wiimote activated when you try it?

DevKitPro??What is it? btw i have only 1 wiimote

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
juanahx said:
I got the same problem. I cant do anything when I enter softchip r76. wiiremote dont respond.

Try to delete the config file from SoftChip on your sd card. If this doesn't work, unplug all usb and gamecube hardware. If the problem still exists then, which IOS does SoftChip use?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool