Hacking Problem with Smash Ultimate

pedrosh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi there. I had my Switch on 8.X for a while, but since I updated it to 10.0.X (animal crossing required it) Smash Ultimate does not work. The funny thing is that this practically only happens to me with that game. It doesn't matter which page I download it from, whenever I try to run it after installing, it says "The software was closed because an error ocurred". I had the same problem with Blazing Chrome, but I solved it by installing it in xci format with tinfoil, but this method didn’t work with smash. I have tried to install it via usb with Tinfoil but my PC does not recognize the switch, and the program to do the same with Goldleaf (I don’t remember the name) won’t even boot.

I used atmosphere for a while, now Im using ReiNX, but the same thing happens to me with both CFWs

Any suggestion?

dangarbri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had issues using 10.0.X as well. You can try downgrading to 9.2.0.

I'm on 9.2.0 and my switch runs smash and animal crossing just fine.

pedrosh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I had issues using 10.0.X as well. You can try downgrading to 9.2.0.

I'm on 9.2.0 and my switch runs smash and animal crossing just fine.
If I downgrade, will I lose the button remapping feature?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You on the latest version of atmosphere? Do you use Kosmos with atmosphere?
Right now Im on ReiNX, I tried Atmosphere with Kosmos this morning, but to no avail. And yes, it was the latest version

Lightyose

True Light
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If I downgrade, will I lose the button remapping feature?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Right now Im on ReiNX, I tried Atmosphere with Kosmos this morning, but to no avail. And yes, it was the latest version

Are you using cheats or mods? (I don't know how ReiNX handles things, so I can't say much.) Do you have the latest sigpatches?

Lightyose

True Light
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Weird, I have not found any problem playing my copy of it. There should be something else going on.

Have you tried redownloading and override the files from the CFW and sigpatches onto the SD card?

pedrosh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Have you tried installing via tinfoil within the menu use “convert to standard crypto” as Yes not No
IT WORKED!! Thank you so much. Also, a big thank you to all of you for your time. At last I can play ssmu after the damn update

Edit: why does that option appear as No by default? Otherwise, I wouldnt have had this issue...

Last edited by pedrosh,
Reactions: Lightyose

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol choosing disney+ over Netflix of course they cap tier quality per subscription