Hacking Problem with SD card

  • Thread starter Thread starter dropit987
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,929
  • Replies Replies 12

dropit987

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Aug 6, 2007
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
52
Country
United States
I bought an 8gb sdhc card yesterday and tried replacing my 1gb card with it. I copied all of the files from the 1gb directly to the 8gb, but the homebrew channel won't read any of them. I thought the homebrew channel worked with sdhc, but am I missing something?
 
I have version 3.3 on my wii. I tried using the wii save management to access the card, but it said the device could not be used.
 
Do you have a link to that? All I can find are some things about miis.

And just to be clear, this will update the wii firmware to 4.0 without breaking the usb loader, homebrew channel or any of the other things I use?
 
What!? You don't need to upgrade to 4.0! HBC Will Detect it on 3.2 and above. You Do NOT need to update to 4.0. I think something may be wrong with your card. What is it formatted as?
 
Well, I updated to 4.0 and now I can't run games off USB Loader. Is there anything I can do to fix it? I used the updater by waninkoko and everything installed correctly, but USB Loader got messed up somehow.

Also, I have the card formatted as FAT32 at the moment.
 
Alright I got the USB loader working. I had to update to ios36 rev 10, but I'm still having no luck with my sd card...if it helps, its a kingston 8gb formatted in fat32.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted