ROM Hack Problem with save

Ikura

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tryed to load atmosphere on my switch today and got an error that said "unkown pkg1 version". So I looked up how I could fix this and the guide told me to click emuMMC migration. I did and this time atmosphere was able to load. However when I did this my switch went back to how it was when I first loaded CFW on it. My pokemon save file was also reverted back and I can seem to bring back to current save file. Any way to make it so my current switch menu is displayed instead of one from 6 months ago?
-
Idk if this was the right place to post this so if there's a better place to post this please tell me in the comments

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tryed to load atmosphere on my switch today and got an error that said "unkown pkg1 version". So I looked up how I could fix this and the guide told me to click emuMMC migration. I did and this time atmosphere was able to load. However when I did this my switch went back to how it was when I first loaded CFW on it. My pokemon save file was also reverted back and I can seem to bring back to current save file. Any way to make it so my current switch menu is displayed instead of one from 6 months ago?
-
Idk if this was the right place to post this so if there's a better place to post this please tell me in the comments
You can only recover if have a backup of your emuMMC.

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
As far as I know, you can only come back to a current state after a migration if you have a back-up. And even without an entire back-up, you can restore your save file if you made a copy with Checkpoint, JKSV, EdiZon or any other save manager.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.