Hardware Problem with my Seagate Expansion HDD & Gamecube Games

MiguelSD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So, I came here mainly because I got this big problem and it has been some time now, and I just cant get it solved. I have a 1TB Seagate Expansion HDD and I have been using CFG USB Loader to run Wii and Gamecube games, but the problem is, I can only run gamecube games from my SD card and I have tried everything now with my HDD, but no luck up to now, I just get the blackscreen everytime I try to load a gamecube room from my HDD, but Wii games run perfectly from it. Both my HDD and SD card are formated to FAT32 with 32 Cluster Size, I have IOS249, cIOS249 and some more IOS and cIOS installed. I also have Wii Flow and USB Loader GX, but only Wii games appear on it, gbc ones dont, only in the CFG USB Loader from the HDD. I have done my homework in this issue, I have done some research and I have learned everything I need to have in order to run gamecube rooms from a HDD. I have tried different versions of dios mios, the one I used with the SD Card is Dios Mios Lited 2.3 and it works perfectly, no problems with any gbc room, but with the HDD I tried DM 2.10, 2.9, 2.8 and 2.3, always overwriting them with two different Wad Managers, but no matter which WAD Manager I used nor which DM version I install by overwritting it, the gbc games appear on the CFG USB Loader, I boot them and then its just blackscreen endlessly. I also read the same issues with my particular HDD from other people around here, and it appears that this Seagate Expansion 1TB HDD cant run gbc games. Any ideias or suggetions?

I want to get gamecube games running from my HDD because my SD card is only 2GB and I have a lot of gamecube games, so its a pain in the ass if I want to play a game which is not in the SD at that moment and I have to put it on the SD card from the PC, but with the HDD I have both my Wii and Gamecube gamre library all at once, which makes it a lot more easier.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: im going off now...I'll turn off my brain