Problem with modding my switch (AMO, HEKATE)

GravityLoL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
OFW 13.2.0

Tried to mod my switch, got through most of stuff,created emunand, i wanted to instal SigPatches and Tinfoil so i turned off my switch, ejected SD, copied files, tried to turn it on again and...nothing happened.
My switch boots up into OFW, i can't turn on Hekate or anything, It shows me these errors:
Failed to mount SD! Missing LP0 lib. Missing or old Minerva. Update Bootloader folder. NYX is missing"

Can anyone tell me what i did wrong? wrong confing file? i messed it up?

I'm noob at switch modding so sorry in advance
i followed this guide here:

and i encountered the problem at around 14:00

Last edited by GravityLoL,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OFW 13.2.0

Tried to mod my switch, got through most of stuff,created emunand, i wanted to instal SigPatches and Tinfoil so i turned off my switch, ejected SD, copied files, tried to turn it on again and...nothing happened.
My switch boots up into OFW, i can't turn on Hekate or anything, It shows me these errors:
Failed to mount SD! Missing LP0 lib. Missing or old Minerva. Update Bootloader folder. NYX is missing"

Can anyone tell me what i did wrong? wrong confing file? i messed it up?

I'm noob at switch modding so sorry in advance
i followed this guide here:

and i encountered the problem at around 14:00
Update the bootloader folder

GravityLoL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Quit using click bait to mod systems and use a proper guide

https://rentry.co/EristaEmuNAND
well, sorry that i preffer to see how it's done instead of just reading when there's little to no explanation what termes like sysNand even means.

Guide worked but it's me that messed up something, that's why i try to find out what i messed up and not brick my switch , good sir

Last edited by GravityLoL,
Reactions: RednaxelaNnamtra

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah but i can't acces my SD card at all.
when i eject it from console and plug into my PC, it shows error's that it need formating and just doesn't open up at all, saying it's damaged
Isn't this a big clue for you? If the card is somehow damaged, and your PC can't read it, then your Switch won't be able to read it either. Easiest thing to do at this point is to re-format it and try again. If you want to find out why it is corrupted, that'll be a lot of work, I think. Just make sure that at every step you take on the PC, you'll need to eject the card before removing it.

Not being able to observe the steps you take, one would not know what steps you missed, and I don't think too many in these forums will watch that video because the general thought is that those will be outdated quickly. I would take the advice and read through a written guide to get the idea of what needs to be done, then things will make more sense.

paulttt

Trophies
XP
Country
Isn't this a big clue for you? If the card is somehow damaged, and your PC can't read it, then your Switch won't be able to read it either. Easiest thing to do at this point is to re-format it and try again. If you want to find out why it is corrupted, that'll be a lot of work, I think. Just make sure that at every step you take on the PC, you'll need to eject the card before removing it.

Not being able to observe the steps you take, one would not know what steps you missed, and I don't think too many in these forums will watch that video because the general thought is that those will be outdated quickly. I would take the advice and read through a written guide to get the idea of what needs to be done, then things will make more sense.

Might be getting an error in Windows as they're trying to open the emummc partition.

@GravityLoL when you plug in the SD card to your computer, do 2 drives appear?

Reactions: wiiNinja

GravityLoL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Your welcome
no thanks to you, that's for sure
Would you be so kind as to post how you fixed your problem? This way, people with the same problem who search and find your thread will get an idea of how you fixed it.
well, thanks to the above mentioned shadow#1 pal, i will only say "DON'T WATCH CLICKBAITS THAT SHOW WHOLE PROCESS, READ A GUIDE WHERE NO TERM IS EXPLAINED AND U CAN'T SEE HOW IT ALL SHOULD BEHAVE. YOU SHOULD BE SCARED ON EVERY STEP OF THE GUIDE BECAUSE OF UNCERTAINTY! READ A PROPER GUIDE!!!!1111oneoneoneone"

But jokes aside:
I just formated my SD card and repeated the process but at 14:00 of mentioned guide, i connected my SD card to my PC through Hekate. That was my only mistake, everything went smooth after that

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no thanks to you, that's for sure

well, thanks to the above mentioned shadow#1 pal, i will only say "DON'T WATCH CLICKBAITS THAT SHOW WHOLE PROCESS, READ A GUIDE WHERE NO TERM IS EXPLAINED AND U CAN'T SEE HOW IT ALL SHOULD BEHAVE. YOU SHOULD BE SCARED ON EVERY STEP OF THE GUIDE BECAUSE OF UNCERTAINTY! READ A PROPER GUIDE!!!!1111oneoneoneone"

But jokes aside:
I just formated my SD card and repeated the process but at 14:00 of mentioned guide, i connected my SD card to my PC through Hekate. That was my only mistake, everything went smooth after that
And u could of done it in 5 secs like I told u

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse