Homebrew Problem with Micro SD card EmuNAND

KanekiO2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi! I'm having issues with my micro SD card where the EmuNAND is installed. I have 3 micro SD cards, one with nothing (The one I used to downgrade with), and two other ones that have N3DS titles installed like Pokemon Picross, Pokemon Shuffle, Ironfall, etc. When I transfered (copy & paste) the folders from the other sd cards to the one with the EmuNAND my titles didn't appear on the DS. I don't want to lose my saves and titles. What can I do? Help :cry:

PS: Sorry for my English, it's not my first language!
(If this thread doesn't belong here mods can move this to the correct topic)

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
when the emunand is made and setup it copies the info from the SD card it was on and clones sysnand.

Since you made emunand from sysnand with no games on at time they are not showing in emunand.

If you want to get you games to show on emunand this is what you will have to do.

Backup SD card with games on
Create Emunand with emunand9tool and copy the files back over
Boot the Emunand in your CFW your titles should show now (make sure you games showed on sysnand before you booted)

Now the 2nd part
Run Emu9nandtool again and backup Emunand
you should get a new file on root about 1.2gb

Copy this to new SD card and insert it (can copy the files over)
Run emunand9tool again from sysnand and restore the backup to emunand.
Copy your games over and boot Emunand they should all show

This will only work for one of the sd cards.

What you can do is rune Savedatafiler from the remaining card to back up your saves and restore them to new card after reinstalling missing games

Moral of story is dont use 3sd cards lol especially on N3DS always removing backplate T_T
just use 1 big one

Last edited by izy,

KanekiO2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
So, I'll just have to create an EmuNAND on the other SD cards so I can transfer back my games to the new one, right?

muskieratboi

Rydian's got some competition!
Trophies
XP
Country
Transferring games like that isn't possible.

Each game needs to be "signed" and installed by the handheld with it's per consile key. Otherwise we would have PC programs that installed the games on the SD card there. :)

To transfer your games, you would need to reinstall your CIA files on the new console, and then use SaveDataFiler or SVDT to extract and then inject the save files for each game from the old handheld to the new.

KanekiO2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I'm not talking about a new handheld, I'm talking about the Micro SD. I need to transfer my games from one micro sd to another one with an EmuNAND without losing my saves because copy & paste doesn't make it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: 4th wife