Hacking Problem with go.gateway-3ds.com

antiNT

:)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Hello guys, recently I bought an o3ds with firmware 6.2.0-4E and I wanted to setup emunand and CFW (wich I already did with my 2DS) so i putted Launcher.dat from gateway ultra 3.4.1 in the root of my SD card to format emunand but when I opened the web browser and went to go.gateway-3ds.com the website just says "Loading launcher.dat ..." and the web browser freezes. What should I do?

Sorry for my bad English.

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
6.2.0-4E is a frankenfirmware.
But this should be supported by GW web-boot.
So if you can't boot it, it's weird.
Try to initialize your browser.

antiNT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Did you reset your browser's cookies and history?
If not try that before launching go.gateway
I tried but it don't work :(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

6.2.0-4E is a frankenfirmware.
But this should be supported by GW web-boot.
So if you can't boot it, it's weird.
Try to initialize your browser.
How it can be a frankenfirmware? I haven't touched anything...

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I tried but it don't work :(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How it can be a frankenfirmware? I haven't touched anything...
I think maybe what he means is that it was updated via a cart and has the browser from an older version (updates by cart don't update the browser).

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Oh ok but how can I launch the GW website with this browser?
It should work - try clearing cookies and history before opening the page. Also try clearing cookies/history, then turning off and on the console, then opening the web browser and going to the page. If it won't work after loads and loads of tries, here's an alternative: use a DS flashcart to install the DS profile exploit for rxTools. Then use rxTools (dev mode) with sysupdater to update to a proper 9.2 firmware with the right browser. Some versions of rxTools have dev mode and some don't so you have to get the right one. Details here: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/9.2.0-Update

Reactions: antiNT

antiNT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Ok i got nothing then ... do you have cubic ninja, ocarina of time or an official cart with 9.0-9.2 ?
Btw what firmware is your 2DS in?
My 2ds is 9.2 with rxTools and the only games i have are: Pokemon X, New super mario bros 2, Super smash Bros, inazuma eleven chrono stones, inazuma eleven 3, inazuma eleven go and Mario & Sonic olympic games 2012

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Ok i got nothing then ... do you have cubic ninja, ocarina of time or an official cart with 9.0-9.2 ?
Btw what firmware is your 2DS in?
I'm not sure what the minimum browser version is for browserhax, but note that if you update to 9.2 with a cartridge, and the browser version is too low, you will have to buy a cubic ninja (the 2.x ninjhax version doesn't need a browser) which is a bit expensive (or a Sky3DS cart to emulate cubic ninja)

antiNT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
It should work - try clearing cookies and history before opening the page. Also try clearing cookies/history, then turning off and on the console, then opening the web browser and going to the page. If it won't work after loads and loads of tries, here's an alternative: use a DS flashcart to install the DS profile exploit for rxTools. Then use rxTools (dev mode) with sysupdater to update to a proper 9.2 firmware with the right browser. Some versions of rxTools have dev mode and some don't so you have to get the right one. Details here: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/9.2.0-Update
Ok i will try 50 times and I will be back to inform you what happened

Reactions: Quantumcat

tatumanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
use a DS flashcart to install the DS profile exploit for rxTools. Then use rxTools (dev mode) with sysupdater to update to a proper 9.2 firmware with the right browser. Some versions of rxTools have dev mode and some don't so you have to get the right one. Details here: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/9.2.0-Update

This is the best bet!... also i didn't realise updating from cart does not include the browser...

antiNT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Ok so i've tried many times but it don't work. Also my flashcart is a shitty clone and it only work with 4.2.0-9 so it don't work with my 3ds. :(

Also i can't find any one in my country...

tatumanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Looks like you will get to get either a good DS Cart like DS Two, a SKY 3DS (the first edition should work?), Ocarina of Time, Cubic Ninja should be priciest...

antiNT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Just a final question, if i have a flashcart i will be able to install mset exploit and launch rxTools. If I launch rxTools 2.6 with pasta mode and I install sysupdater.cia, the 3ds will update to 9.2.0-20E or 9.2.0-4E ?
(I already have the correct files that I used to downgrade my 2DS)

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Just a final question, if i have a flashcart i will be able to install mset exploit and launch rxTools. If I launch rxTools 2.6 with pasta mode and I install sysupdater.cia, the 3ds will update to 9.2.0-20E or 9.2.0-4E ?
(I already have the correct files that I used to downgrade my 2DS)
If you use sysupdater you'll get the -20E browser.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...