Wannabe Artist
OP
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
When I bought my first Acekard 2i I used PayPal and the transaction went smoothly. Now that I want to buy another, it says that I need to add a credit card to my account. Why is that? I don't own a credit card so this will definitely be a problem.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
if you had some paypal cash (paypal balance, e-money, e-cash, whatever you call it) on your account, then you probably paid with that.
now you don't have enough so it isn't letting you buy anymore.

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
OP
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
I have $24.48 on my PayPal and what I'm buying costs $23.99, I do have enough cash. Unless I'm losing money on conversions...
unsure.gif

I just changed the currency in the shop to Canadian and the total was 24.47. I have enough but it still asks for a card.

craplame

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is your account verified? You need to have an account that is connected to a credit card or bank account to actually use the cash inside of Paypal.

craplame

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Odd, I have $10 in paypal. And I tried buying something as well. But my account is not verified, so Paypal rejected it. My guess is that Paypal did some changing or something. So, I don't think there's much of anything you can do, until you verify the account with a bank account or credit card. Hopefully, someone can help you. :-/

craplame

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, prepaid debit cards do make your paypal account as verified. But, it will take a dollar from your prepaid card. Here's a link that might help you.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
i don't know why, but even when your balance is SLIGHTLY over the amount you have to pay, Paypal forces you to add a credit card -_- very annoying.
if you had, say, $5 or $10 over the limit, it wouldnt be doing that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night