Problem with all loaders

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by mikesmithy, Apr 9, 2009.

1. mikesmithy
    OP

mikesmithy Member

Newcomer
    Dec 20, 2008
    Canada
    I've tried a few loaders, and they all seem to work to import a disc from my wii. But none of them are able to load a game. Every time I get the message saying that the game is loading, and then nothing after that. It just hangs until eventually I turn the wii off.

It's not my harddrive going into sleep mode, because sometimes it's within seconds of finishing importing the game.

So what have I done here? The loaders come up fine, can import fine, they just just won't load my games

Has anybody else had this issue?

2. mikesmithy
    OP

mikesmithy Member

Newcomer
    Dec 20, 2008
    Canada
    The post is long gone so I thought I might try again when more people are one here! Has anybody else had this issue? I don't think it's my harddrive going to sleep, because I've tried a couple other USB thumbdrives and the same thing happens.

I can't figure out what I've done wrong!

3. TroyTheZombie

TroyTheZombie GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 3, 2009
    Canada
    Calgary, Canada
    Do you have cIOS Rev9 installed?

4. mikesmithy
    OP

mikesmithy Member

Newcomer
    Dec 20, 2008
    Canada
    I installed it yesterday, but I'll try again!

5. mikesmithy
    OP

mikesmithy Member

Newcomer
    Dec 20, 2008
    Canada
    It's installed, this time through the network installation instead of the WAD installation. When I try to do the WAD installation I get a '-1' error? I have IOS36-64-v1042.wad in the root of my SD car, and the CIOS in a separate folder in my apps directory.

I'm not sure what to try next... Does anybody have any suggestions?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice