1. DaniFer

OP DaniFer Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    Hi guys thanks for adding me to the group.
    I’m writing this post because I have a problem with my PSP (2004 motherboard ta 088 v1/v2).
    I tried a few times to hack it but I didn’t manage to do it:
    the first time I installed a 6.61 Lme ♾,but unfortunately I softbricked the console (the installation of OFW 6.61 failed to error LPTFFFFFFFE,system info was set anyway on 6.61 and all the other steps were apparently successful);fortunately I managed to unbrick it with Pandora + Magic memory stick.
    I tried a second time (starting from OFW 5.00) to install 6.60 Pro C-Fix 3,but first of all the installation of OFW 6.60 failed (error LPTFFFFFFFE),the system info showed anyway 6.60,but the Pro C fix 3 didn’t start.
    So I tried a third time to install with Pandora CFW 5.00 M33-4 and upgrade it to M33-6 the process was successful,but when I tried to use ISO Tool,this application didn’t manage to end the encryption (the console turned off) and the ISO games didn’t work.
    How I could solve this problem?

Attached Files:

2. Ryccardo

Ryccardo watching Thames TV from London

Italy
    Try the format all (3rd?) option (boot despertar del cementerio → nand operations), flash 5.00 again and see if it helps...

If it doesn't try the same and also rebuild idstorage, which has permanent negative effects but I suspect you won't miss much ATRAC drm support and some online services, eh?

alexander1970 likes this.
  3. DaniFer

OP DaniFer Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    Hi exactly what NAND operation I have to do?
    Dump NAND or Restore NAND?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Hi Ryccardo exactly what NAND operation I have to do? 917FE326-0CF1-49A9-A8E4-9E6787BCCC46.jpeg

4. Ryccardo

Ryccardo watching Thames TV from London

Italy
    First do a backup (dump), always nice to have...

Format Lflash for the first test in my previous post (leave sizes as default) → install 5.00

alexander1970 likes this.
  5. DaniFer

OP DaniFer Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    Let’s do a recap First of all I dump the NAND (this process will create a save of the NAND inside the Magic Memory Stick?).
    Second thing to do I format the lflash.
    Third Install back the OFW 5.00
    Fourth try again to install OFW 6.60.
    Right?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Problem, hacking,