Lloyd14

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I use the dvd's TDK -r and use nero at x4 to burn.
When i am playing a match, sometimes the music goes away, not everything, for example you can hear the sound's but not the music

Does somebody have the same problem and how do you avoid this or is it the type of DVD i use?

Thanks in advance!

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try a reburn. IF you have the same problem, then its probably the media you are using.

I've been using my Ridata DVD-Rs for most of my Wii games and they work 100%. MSC works 100% too.

Lloyd14

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are you saying the music goes away during the match? Because the classic stadiums don't have music.

Duing the game yeah, but i have the same problems with DBZ BT 2 and call of duty 3, then again DBZ BT 2 is burned at x8 but call of duty 3 not, it must be my media then
frown.gif
i have to wait two weeks for Ritek -r
frown.gif
is this good media for Wiikey?

joejet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hear Verbatim then Ritek and Tayo Yunden... but i have problems with TY.... so i am going to try other media..

Related question.... is media compatability related to the Wiikey or only the laser of the Wii? If it is the Wii that is being fickle, then does that mean i could never use that media even if there is a Wiikey update (eventually)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to