Problem Maro strikers charged

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Lloyd14, Jul 18, 2007.

Jul 18, 2007
  1. Lloyd14
    OP

Member Lloyd14 GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    I use the dvd's TDK -r and use nero at x4 to burn.
    When i am playing a match, sometimes the music goes away, not everything, for example you can hear the sound's but not the music

Does somebody have the same problem and how do you avoid this or is it the type of DVD i use?

Thanks in advance!

2. gamermole

Banned gamermole Banned

United Kingdom
    i use verbatim dvd-r never had this problem. it may be your disk or a bad burn. haver you tried to reburn?

3. HipN

Member HipN GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Try a reburn. IF you have the same problem, then its probably the media you are using.

I've been using my Ridata DVD-Rs for most of my Wii games and they work 100%. MSC works 100% too.

4. Tomobobo

Member Tomobobo Champion.

United States
    Are you saying the music goes away during the match? Because the classic stadiums don't have music.

5. Lloyd14
    OP

Member Lloyd14 GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Duing the game yeah, but i have the same problems with DBZ BT 2 and call of duty 3, then again DBZ BT 2 is burned at x8 but call of duty 3 not, it must be my media then [​IMG] i have to wait two weeks for Ritek -r [​IMG] is this good media for Wiikey?

6. joejet

Newcomer joejet Newbie

United States
    I hear Verbatim then Ritek and Tayo Yunden... but i have problems with TY.... so i am going to try other media..

Related question.... is media compatability related to the Wiikey or only the laser of the Wii? If it is the Wii that is being fickle, then does that mean i could never use that media even if there is a Wiikey update (eventually)