Hacking Problem loading PAL games via Backup Gamma

Cyberman6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I have downloaded two different PAL Wii games. Whenever I try to load it in the Gamma without forcing anything, it just plays the music, but I can't see any picture. But, when I try to force NTSC, I get an blue screen which shows Error #002. I was wondering if there was a way to fix this problem.?

markedmanner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With Neogamma you may want to try setting the video mode to Wii and try setting the patch video to ALL.
There are several Pal games that is the only way I got them to work in Neogamma. If you are loading via USB drive you can also try USB Loader GX. and just set the video to autopatch and it should work as well. You have to also turn on the 002 error fix as well in GX if needed.

Cyberman6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
markedmanner said:
With Neogamma you may want to try setting the video mode to Wii and try setting the patch video to ALL.
There are several Pal games that is the only way I got them to work in Neogamma. If you are loading via USB drive you can also try USB Loader GX. and just set the video to autopatch and it should work as well. You have to also turn on the 002 error fix as well in GX if needed.
Ah, alright, thanks a lot. I was using the backup Gamma 0.3, but I was wondering if there was a tutorial on how to install the Neogamma to use. Maybe that will work.

Edit: Never mind, with using the Neogamma with those settings aside from the backup gamma 0.3, everything is working now!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-