Hacking Problem Loading Disc

RoyMaster4

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I have a brawl .iso, and I burn it to a Verbatin disc with ImgBurn. I put it in the wii, run Gator's Backup Loader... and it gives me a DVD Error (324).

What's wrong?

acesniper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think that brawl had problems loading because it was dual layer (or something like that). I personally never tried running a brawl backup.

RoyMaster4

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great, the only reason my wii has homebrew is to run a brawl backup...

I have backup launcher gamma 0.3, is that ok to use? Because that's what is giving me the error.

Phratt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brawl is a dual layered game, you'd either need a dual layered DVD and preferably Softmii, but even then, I'm not sure if it'd work. There are ISO's online that are cut to 4.7, but I heard things like cutscenes and music are taken out. If you burn those on a Good DVD, it should work.

But it is full suggested you get Softmii (not the CSM, but the guide just to get the features), for the best compatibility.

RoyMaster4

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I've heard, if you burn what you can on a normal 4.7 GB disc, you can still play normal brawls. Just not single player mode. That's all I care about for now.

I'll look up softmii.

Phratt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh and if you do ever get DL DVDs, becareful, some Wii's out there physically can't read DL's, so just make sure you can play retail SSBB's if you experience any problems.

and what you heard is correct, You'd have to sacrifice the single player in the 4.7 version.

Phratt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, after having a few PM sessions with my boy, roy, I think I know whats wrong.

Though it would still reccemend softmii as it'll leave you set for life, I think the problem is that you got the ISO, the patch and Gamma, but you never got the cIOSrev7.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all