Problem Error 80020001 CFW 6.6

Hi Everyone i have a fat psp 1000 series in cfw 6.60
some games work like Final fantasy tactics, kingdom hearts
Many others not like lunar growlanser and i get "error 80020001 : the game could not be started "

Any solution ?
Thank your for your help

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might be a bad iso. Or you memory card possibly may be going out. Also try changing your No UMD option until one works.

Last edited by nero99,

nodnyl10

Trophies
XP
Country
I think you got your folder setup wrong. Can you kindly post what is your folder setup for the games that gets the error? Or it could either be a bad download so try again (make sure the download is completed).

Last edited by nodnyl10,

mechagouki

Kill 'em all...
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This issue is frequently caused buy bad filenames, improper folder structure (as nodnyl10 mentioned) or occasionally bad rips. Compare the working game folders to the non-working ones, it may be an obvious issue.

Also try turning off any plugins you have running (CWcheat for instance) and see if that helps. This is more often a problem with CISO than ISO in my experience.

luffyruto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What do you mean about the game folder. I just put the iso file of the game on a folder named " ISO" in the memory stick
Also i don't think it is related to the game because i tried many ISO of the same game. Still not working

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1