Estarb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi everybody.

I bought that card on chips*ain 2 days ago.

First, I ve tried on a DsLite, it wont work.

Then, on my 3DS and it works. I made the firmware update (all with you guide "how to prepare dstwo,...").
After that, I gave it to my brother and it wont work on his 3DS XL.

I formatted the SDcard once again and put the EOS inside. It worked but if I come back to the menu or I shut the console, I got the erreur message "...please shut the console down" at the DsTwo launch.

What's wrong ?
Thank you.

geishroy

Suspended
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you able to launch the card on any of your DS handhelds. It seems conflicting in your post. you say you have applied updates but now you say it does not launch. So are you just unable to launch a game is what I'm asking. You may need to open the card and reseat it in the plastic. Also try to wipe off the contacts of the card.

Estarb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
First I tried on DSlite. Won't work, I didn't use it anymore.

I tried on 3DS, it worked with ds2boot.dat (but not without). So I put update and try again.
Don't work.
I formatted with SDFormatter, put folder, ds2boot & update.
It worked, so I made the update and then I erase the update from SDCard (Ds2boot stay at the root).
It worked with DS2boot but not without (and if I erase ds2boot, I have to formatte once again, put the new folder and do the update once again..).

So, at the end I had DS folder, ds2boot, update was done "and it works".
He put it on his 3DS Xl and error screen "... Please shut the console down...".

Understood ? I'm not comfortable speaking English, sorry

Estarb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Now I have to :

Formatte SDcard, put EOS, ds2boot & update (and games also).

Do the update with my 3DS and do not remove anything, enjoy with it on the 3DS XL ?

Wich EOS do I have to DL ? DSTWO_v1.11_2012_1224_eng is it the last one ?
Wich update do I have to DL ? Firmware_v1.19_eng is it the last one ?

jimmie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It seems you got a defective card. I bought from Chipspain as well, my first card also didn't work on my 3ds and xl, it worked some time but most of the time I got that error message. So i contacted them and sent my card back, they sent me a new one and it has been working perfectly fine in both 3ds and 3ds xl. So i suggest you do the same and tell them to check the card first before sending it out.

Reactions: Rydian

Estarb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi again.

I send messages to Chips*ain last day and what the answer :

all of supercard dstwo for 2 or 3 month are flashed before selling. Problem is buyers flash the card again and it is like a defective card.

I don't agree at all because I did nothing else that put _dstwo like it said. I don't know how to flash the card..

So, they told me they change all card with this problem. It's just the after selling service is very slow to answer and send informations about give card back to them.

jimmie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi again.

I send messages to Chips*ain last day and what the answer :

all of supercard dstwo for 2 or 3 month are flashed before selling. Problem is buyers flash the card again and it is like a defective card.

I don't agree at all because I did nothing else that put _dstwo like it said. I don't know how to flash the card..

So, they told me they change all card with this problem. It's just the after selling service is very slow to answer and send informations about give card back to them.

The first email I received from them wasn't very helpful at all. The one who responded to my email was a girl named Ariel, she said the same thing to me. So I sent an email back explaining how it didn't work every time but only a couple of times which made me feel very frustrated. And she sent me another email with a return form attached and I sent my card back. Oh, I also just bought my card back in February. So I would suggest you to send them email until they ask you to send your card back. After you have sent your card back, all you need is wait until they send you another one. Good luck.

Cheers,

Estarb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yo, I'm back.

I got my new SuperCard DSTwo. Now I can fully use it.
When I put it into console, it sounds like a DS' game, not like a Gameboy's game..
At the end, it was a contact problem ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl: +1