p5k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Recently one familiar of mine formatted my sd without my permission and, as you might guess, I cannot boot my o3ds anymore. Since i had a backup I put all the files on the sd card and tried to boot without success the A9LH blinks for a second and after a few seconds turns off the console.

For my understanding of this situation, the blue light means that A9LH doesn't recognize my card or the card doesn't have all the files required right? I reviewed all the files of my backup and I think I'm dont miss anything so I'm on a dead end. Can anyone give me some light what a I need to do for fix this situation? Bellow is a list of files currently on my sd card.

Root:
A9lh folder with arm9.bi, arm11.bin, otp.bin, payload_stage1.bin, payload_stage2.bin,
Luma folder: config.bin payloads folder with start_hourglass9.bin, x_decrypt9wip.bin,
y_emunand9.bin
arm9loadhax.bin

Sd card root: arm9loaderhax.bin

If it's important I have my sysnand backup and I used, at the time, the Plailect guid to homebrew my console.

Thanks for all the help.

Last edited by p5k,

p5k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry I forgot to write this file on the main post, I have arm9loaderhax.bin on the root of my SD. Any other suggestion for solving this problem?

p5k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my sd root however it doesn't has any file9 folder.

upload_2017-3-5_18-42-18.png

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Recently one familiar of mine formatted my sd without my permission and, as you might guess, I cannot boot my o3ds anymore.
make sure said familiar didn't format it as a exFAT, NTSC or other types
it must be fat32, recomended cluster size 32k

you can check the filesystem it is using by going to disk proprieties

Last edited by migles,
Reactions: Quantumcat

p5k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks migles, that was the problem! I can now boot in a9lh without a problem. Unfortunately another problem occurred, now I can't boot in the system my screen goes black with the blue light fixed. Restoring Sysnand fixes this issue? What is the cause for this mess?

Thanks for all the help

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Thanks migles, that was the problem! I can now boot in a9lh without a problem. Unfortunately another problem occurred, now I can't boot in the system my screen goes black with the blue light fixed. Restoring Sysnand fixes this issue? What is the cause for this mess?

Thanks for all the help
do you have developer options on luma turned on or something?
only check the box "autoboot sysnand" or similair

p5k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fixed the issue by updating the Luma version. My kid without my Knowledge updated the system so the version of Luma that I had didn't work with the new sistem version. Thanks for the help guys.

p5k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the problem is getting worse when you have a girlfriend that loves photography , thousands and thousands of sd cards full of photos it's a nightmare lol

Reactions: TimX24968B

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Well the problem is getting worse when you have a girlfriend that loves photography , thousands and thousands of sd cards full of photos it's a nightmare lol
time to purchase her a 256 or 512 GB card... or you know, educate your girfriend, tell her she can't use the 3ds card because it will break it or something like that
does she uses camera or her phone?
if she uses a phone, she can just upload to the cloud, and you can get her a usb OTG dongle so she can connect a thumb drive
with a camera well, she could use 2 big ass cards, and empty them into the computer when they 1 gets full... but i know how girfriends just ignore rules and do whatever they do anyway....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1