Gaming Probably sounds noobish but..

Lumnous

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive got psnlover on my psp and i got LBP PSP original UMD. what i want to do is get the 2.05 update or i cant go onto the online community but when i look in the information it doesnt mention about any check for updates of the disc, am i doing something wrong or is it possible for someone to give me a link in private messages about where i can get the update without having to create an iso file of the game.

Lumnous

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Goli said:
You have to download the update, I don't remember where but I once download an iso that had the update...

I dont seem to be able to find the update online and when i try backup 6.31 with the update i cant seem to find it
ohnoes.png

MLRX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lumnous said:
Update: i just got a torrent version but it isnt seeing the patch for the umd IT IS NOT AN ISO
omg a torrent verious
ohmy.gif
that super awesome mega rare doods

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MLRX said:
Lumnous said:
Update: i just got a torrent version but it isnt seeing the patch for the umd IT IS NOT AN ISO
omg a torrent verious
ohmy.gif
that super awesome mega rare doods

... >_>

anyways, I think you should just ditch the UMD dude. Go with the pre patched ISO. You'll get faster loading speeds and less battery usage anyway

At least you can feel good about not really "pirating" the game since you DID buy it. That's something that most of us (including me) don't get to feel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs