Hardware Probably easy question about EZ Flash IV

Chemowski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dear Tempers! I call for you aid once more!

Well my question is probably very easy to fix. I can't transfer roms like Final Fantasy 6, Fire Emblem and Harvest Moon because the game "couldn't be found" (or something like that, my computer isn't in English). Any ideas?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Such an error usually points to something else in windows- are the roms/archives open in something else or from a mapped network drive? Also if it is windows vista or 7 if they are on the root of the C: drive or something it can cause errors as windows will block access to non admin programs and they probably are not but does your directory or file name have any nonstandard characters (Å, ä and ö and their other equivalents)- sometimes that can cause issues although I can not recall seeing it for EZ4Client.

If not and you are sure they are not open somewhere else for some reason (windows shouldn't have anything that parses GBA roms and I have not seen an explorer addon handling GBA roms for many years now) can you try on another computer. If it is an actual error with the roms I am curious.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Must remember to ask about that sort of stuff....

Anyway HK miniSD readers... no but the miniSD to SD adapters are pretty good so get one of those and use a standard reader. Equally for what it is worth I would no more buy a Hong Kong SD reader than I would a Hong Kong SD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c