Probably a Really Stupid Question...

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by c_house, Jul 14, 2010.

1. c_house
    OP

c_house GBAtemp Regular

Jan 2, 2010
    United States
    US of A
    I'm getting into the habit of stating to collect Nintendo's Gameboy line (loved those things) and I was wondering if anyone has a GBA Micro they are willing to give me. Please no harsh replies. I know this is stupid to ask.

2. bazzi_h

bazzi_h GBAtemp Regular

Jul 12, 2007
    Portmouth
    I don't think anyone would be willing to 'give' you a gameboy micro. Selling on the other hand is a totally different thing, although given how much I love my micro, I don't think people would sell their micro.

I say take a look on ebay.

3. c_house
    OP

c_house GBAtemp Regular

Jan 2, 2010
    United States
    US of A
    Ok, expecting that. Change of topic, um... Do you know where I could still buy GBA games. I hope GameStop still has those cases sitting out in the store filled with GBA stuff.

4. FragAguy

FragAguy GBAtemp Regular

Nov 25, 2009
    Netherlands
    Behind you.
    You're in the wrong section, and maybe you should take a look over here.

5. c_house
    OP

c_house GBAtemp Regular

Jan 2, 2010
    United States
    US of A
    Thanks, probably going to take awhile to get my posts up to 100.

6. FragAguy

FragAguy GBAtemp Regular

Nov 25, 2009
    Netherlands
    Behind you.
    Sorry, totaly forgot about that [​IMG] here in Holland we've got a lot of gamestores that sell 2nd hand games. Maybe you should look for such a store or search on ebay, amazon or something like that.

7. smashedzebra

smashedzebra Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2010
    United States
    I picked one up for around $50 a few years ago. I dont know if the price has fluctuated too much but I'm sure you can find a good deal somewhere.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice