Prison Break

Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV & Movies' started by ComeTurismO, Jul 1, 2015.

1. ComeTurismO
    OP

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    4:54 PM
    Anyone watch this awesome series? I love it so much. There's not a second in the episode where I get bored. Although, if anyone watches this series can someone answer this question that I have? I'm on season two.

Why was Lincoln framed to be the murderer of Terrence Steadman? REST IS SPOILER DO NOT READ AHEAD IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. He's still alive, but why is Lincoln being framed. The fuck did he do? Was it because his father worked for The Company like President Reynolds has and his father betrayed them or something?

2. krazykracker1288

krazykracker1288 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2010
    United States
    I agree, awesome series. I believe they actually answer your question either towards the end of season 2 or in season 3. However, the true ending was actually done on straight to dvd movie, so make sure when you get to season 4 that its included.

3. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    I don't remember very well.
    I think they just needed someone as target and chose him randomly. but yes, it has something do to with his father and the company.

if you are on season2 that's fine.
    Each season went lower and lower (they even changed the story to please fans, which created contradictory events)

Real ending? there was something else than the series episodes?

4. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    I think I saw the first episode from when he was in prison in the second country, though about a year ago I read a plot summary of the rest. By most accounts that was a reasonable place to stop.

5. T-hug

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    It's good but by season 3 it gets a bit tedious, and season 4 was horrible unfortunately.

chavosaur likes this.
  6. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    they should have just stopped after season 1 tbh

WiiCube_2013 likes this.
  7. WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013 GBAtemp Guru

Oct 19, 2013
    Gaza Strip
    The best season is the first one, second's okay and then it keeps on derailing its quality.

8. Skyhigh_

Skyhigh_ GBAtemp Regular

Jun 25, 2012
    United States
    I watched it a couple of years i think i watched the end of it 6 years ago

I didn't really like the last season the first 2 i did but halfway of season 3 and most of season 4 lost its touch. Kind of sad about the ending though..

9. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
    Whoa, whoa. When did this thread become about Heroes?

10. WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013 GBAtemp Guru

Oct 19, 2013
    Gaza Strip
    Same applies to Heroes too. :P

Heroes best season was too the first one where to me, it feels like a live action version of Dragon Ball where they learn to use their powers for good (and evil). Season 2-4 were poop but watchable.

11. chavosaur

chavosaur Austin Trujillo

pip Contributor
    Mar 11, 2012
    United States
    Huntersville, NC
    Dude, prison break got fucking weird by the end.

Like, the first season was awesome, the second season was like ehhhhhh okay, then the third and fourth were like (where is the prison anymore..?)

12. T-hug

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
  13. ComeTurismO
    OP

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    Last edited by ComeTurismO, Aug 7, 2015
    elmoemo likes this.
  14. elmoemo

elmoemo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 4, 2012
    I'd make a spoiler tab for people who haven't seen it but what you say could be right lol

ComeTurismO likes this.
  15. guitarheroknight

guitarheroknight 1.6180339887

Nov 9, 2014
    Croatia
    Grand Line
    My theory is that Micheal had a secret tattoo in the no no zone with a plan regarding his death. In the events of his death his one and only love Sarah (also known as "Lori the bitch" or "I wanna stab Lori in her stupid smug face") would say "ha fuck you The Company youre stupid, and fuck you Scylla, youre stupid too" and then reveal Micheals last hidden card only to witness the true victory over The Company (since it had like only 400 LP). Is this the end, is there anything left of the Company? Find out in this 10 episode special only on Fox.

ComeTurismO likes this.
  16. ComeTurismO
    OP

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    FIXED
    LMAO, YOU MADE MY DAY!

17. Madridi

Madridi Card Collector

May 9, 2008
    Qatar
    Doha
    What? It seems to me like you didn't watch the special episodes they released for the DVD did you?

It shows everything about Michael, even though that can be interpreted in a different way (if I remember the episode correctly)

Anyway, happy for the reboot, as well as heroes reboot :D

18. ComeTurismO
    OP

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    That's strange, I'll look into that. Strange, people who have the same opinion as me didn't hear of that! THANX 4 TELLING ME

19. Madridi

Madridi Card Collector

May 9, 2008
    Qatar
    Doha
    I assume not many knew about it since it never went to tv. It's called "prison break - the final break"

It's either an hour and a half episode, or 2x 40 minutes episode. Either way, you half an extra hour and a half to enjoy of this wonderful show :D

20. ComeTurismO
    OP

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    Oh, in that case; I did watch it. Where he gets Sara out of jail during the time passing in the last episode. Well we didn't really see what happened after Sara left the door