Prison Break

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone watch this awesome series? I love it so much. There's not a second in the episode where I get bored. Although, if anyone watches this series can someone answer this question that I have? I'm on season two.

Why was Lincoln framed to be the murderer of Terrence Steadman? REST IS SPOILER DO NOT READ AHEAD IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. He's still alive, but why is Lincoln being framed. The fuck did he do? Was it because his father worked for The Company like President Reynolds has and his father betrayed them or something?

krazykracker1288

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree, awesome series. I believe they actually answer your question either towards the end of season 2 or in season 3. However, the true ending was actually done on straight to dvd movie, so make sure when you get to season 4 that its included.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't remember very well.
I think they just needed someone as target and chose him randomly. but yes, it has something do to with his father and the company.

if you are on season2 that's fine.
Each season went lower and lower (they even changed the story to please fans, which created contradictory events)

Real ending? there was something else than the series episodes?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think I saw the first episode from when he was in prison in the second country, though about a year ago I read a plot summary of the rest. By most accounts that was a reasonable place to stop.

Skyhigh_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I watched it a couple of years i think i watched the end of it 6 years ago

I didn't really like the last season the first 2 i did but halfway of season 3 and most of season 4 lost its touch. Kind of sad about the ending though..

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Whoa, whoa. When did this thread become about Heroes?
Same applies to Heroes too. :P

Heroes best season was too the first one where to me, it feels like a live action version of Dragon Ball where they learn to use their powers for good (and evil). Season 2-4 were poop but watchable.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, prison break got fucking weird by the end.

Like, the first season was awesome, the second season was like ehhhhhh okay, then the third and fourth were like (where is the prison anymore..?)

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Last edited by ComeTurismO,
Reactions: elmoemo

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I know. I just read that yesterday, and am pretty excited!

SPOILER ALERRRRRRRRT
I think that Michael was alive at the ending, because we didn't see him die. They went to his grave but that's all...

My theory is that Micheal had a secret tattoo in the no no zone with a plan regarding his death. In the events of his death his one and only love Sarah (also known as "Lori the bitch" or "I wanna stab Lori in her stupid smug face") would say "ha fuck you The Company youre stupid, and fuck you Scylla, youre stupid too" and then reveal Micheals last hidden card only to witness the true victory over The Company (since it had like only 400 LP). Is this the end, is there anything left of the Company? Find out in this 10 episode special only on Fox.

Reactions: ComeTurismO

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd make a spoiler tab for people who haven't seen it but what you say could be right lol
FIXED
My theory is that Micheal had a secret tattoo in the no no zone with a plan regarding his death. In the events of his death his one and only love Sarah (also known as "Lori the bitch" or "I wanna stab Lori in her stupid smug face") would say "ha fuck you The Company youre stupid, and fuck you Scylla, youre stupid too" and then reveal Micheals last hidden card only to witness the true victory over The Company (since it had like only 400 LP). Is this the end, is there anything left of the Company? Find out in this 10 episode special only on Fox.
LMAO, YOU MADE MY DAY!

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I know. I just read that yesterday, and am pretty excited!

SPOILER ALERRRRRRRRT
Me thinks that Michael was alive at the ending, because we didn't see him die. They went to his grave but that's all...
What? It seems to me like you didn't watch the special episodes they released for the DVD did you?

It shows everything about Michael, even though that can be interpreted in a different way (if I remember the episode correctly)

Anyway, happy for the reboot, as well as heroes reboot :D

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What? It seems to me like you didn't watch the special episodes they released for the DVD did you?

It shows everything about Michael, even though that can be interpreted in a different way (if I remember the episode correctly)

Anyway, happy for the reboot, as well as heroes reboot :D
That's strange, I'll look into that. Strange, people who have the same opinion as me didn't hear of that! THANX 4 TELLING ME

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
That's strange, I'll look into that. Strange, people who have the same opinion as me didn't hear of that! THANX 4 TELLING ME
I assume not many knew about it since it never went to tv. It's called "prison break - the final break"

It's either an hour and a half episode, or 2x 40 minutes episode. Either way, you half an extra hour and a half to enjoy of this wonderful show :D

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I assume not many knew about it since it never went to tv. It's called "prison break - the final break"

It's either an hour and a half episode, or 2x 40 minutes episode. Either way, you half an extra hour and a half to enjoy of this wonderful show :D
Oh, in that case; I did watch it. Where he gets Sara out of jail during the time passing in the last episode. Well we didn't really see what happened after Sara left the door

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame: