Prison Architect Problem

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by niklakis, Mar 25, 2013.

Mar 25, 2013

Prison Architect Problem by niklakis at 10:44 AM (505 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. niklakis
    OP

Newcomer niklakis Member

Greece
    Hello GBAtemp
    I saw a cool game on youtube and wanted to try it out so i pirated it and if i liked it i would buy it. But when i started playing the game after the murder cutscene finished the game crashed. I opened the game again and it started from the beggining. I realized that i could make a new prison without having to do the tutorial/campaign whatever it was so i made a new prison. After a while i saved and exited the game. When i loaded my prison again the sreen turned grey. I waited for 10 minutes but nothing.
    Do you know any way to fix this problem. I really liked the game but if i am not able to save there is no point in buying it. Thanks in advance.

p.s. I have version alpha 8. I tried the older versions but i had exactly the same problem.

2. RandomOddness

Member RandomOddness GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    You're playing a game that is still very much in development, hence it being an "alpha" build, what you're playing is a paid alpha version, bugs are common and would be reported by players for the developers to patch, as you've pirated it you'll have to wait for the next patch to be released and hope it has a fix.

3. niklakis
    OP

Newcomer niklakis Member

Greece
    I know i only asked because i want to play the game. But it seems that the only thing i can do is to wait till this bug is fixed.

4. Pong20302000

Member Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Japan
    i myself have played and dont have this particular issue
    running windows 8 64bit, Nvidia drivers 314

why not make sure your video drivers are up to date
    make sure your direct X is up to date also

5. niklakis
    OP

Newcomer niklakis Member

Greece
    I am running windows 7 64bit, AMD mobility radeon 5xxx series and i used iobit game booster to check my drivers. Everything seems to be up to date. How do you check if your drivers are up to date?