Gaming Prinny:Can i be the hero!

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any minute now this game will finally come out. I cant wait....the Japanese version was so fun (and hard), but i decided to wait for the english version so could follow the story.

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
This game rocks, wondered why nobody talked about it here yet.
I downloaded it, loved it, ordered it from Play-Asia! NIS deserves it
yaypsp.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how bad is it really in difficulty?

Also when you die, is it back to the start, checkpoint, or right to where you were? That can make a big difference too even despite being given 1000 lives. I can deal with a checkpoint kinda or where you died (preferred) even if it is just sadist bad because of the 1000 lives I can just shrug it off, much like getting popped in COD World at War or something.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Vampire Hunter D said:
So how bad is it really in difficulty?

Also when you die, is it back to the start, checkpoint, or right to where you were? That can make a big difference too even despite being given 1000 lives. I can deal with a checkpoint kinda or where you died (preferred) even if it is just sadist bad because of the 1000 lives I can just shrug it off, much like getting popped in COD World at War or something.

Checkpoint.

But when you die in a boss fight it starts all over again.

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've been meaning to check this game out, but if it's as hard as G&G I think I'll pass. I never even got past the first stage in that game. Still, the 1000 lives seems to be better.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Haven't tried it yet, but everyone keeps saying it's so difficult (but you do get 1000 lives). It's just the kind of wtf move that Nippon Ichi would pull, and I love that about them. They're creative and always find new ways to entertain people.

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
It's difficult as hell, no doubt. But it's possible. Some stages may take a while (I would die upwards of 40 times sometimes), but you can get through them.

The bosses are just ridiculous, though. It took me 54 minutes and over 50 lives once to beat one of the bosses (Chefbot-9000). They're even worse than Megaman bosses. You have to memorize exact patterns, when you can attack, and when to run. Since you can only get hit 3 times (on the easier difficulty), and only get 3 minutes to kill them (maybe more on others, I don't remember), it's pretty damn rough. And to top it off, there's a boss marathon at one point, where they're even more difficult than previously. I never did beat the last boss. I just don't see how he is possible. Even if you could survive, the time limit isn't nearly enough.

And I played on "easy". I couldn't imagine it on Hell's Finest. Great game though, I loved every bit of it, until the very end.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if you die on a boss, you restart on the boss. Does that mean the clock starts over or right where you dropped? Also is it really that bad that it's like out of control fanservice like MM9 where it was so insane you'd have to be nuts to finish?

I just found a UK game (Tales of Eternia) locally here in a Half Price Books store of all things today for $26 so maybe I'm best off messing with that as it ranked high with 8s and 9s.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well i played it and its not THAT hard but still there are some parts where monsters a placed that bad that its hard not to get pushed into a hole in the ground ...

the hardest thing are the controls ! if you press jump and than direction the prinny just jumps and does not move ! so you need to already walk before jumping which makes some of the jumping scenes incredibly hard !

RAIDEN!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
War said:
Haven't tried it yet, but everyone keeps saying it's so difficult (but you do get 1000 lives). It's just the kind of wtf move that Nippon Ichi would pull, and I love that about them. They're creative and always find new ways to entertain people.

its still difficult but the game is really funny - no way dood rofl
yaypsp.gif

B

ball2012003

this game is so flippin hard
im on the fifth level and i just hate how you cant move while your in the air and basically the jumping controls
but this game is awesome and i love the voice of the prinnies
reminds me of gir from invader zim

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I love this game. Not being able to move while jumping reminds me of ghosts & goblins. Jumped straight in at the deep end, playing it on hells finest mode, one hit and dead. Great to have a challenging game for once, rather than one that holds your hand all the way through.

I think G&G on ultimate is harder though, been going at that on and off for months and still only stage 5 or 6
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hopefully we get another pandemic and they'll be impossible to find