Hacking Priiloader question

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, yes you can install Priiloader. same thing as BootMii, just use ModMii or follow this here.
Since you mentioned that you have a black Wii, means you can only install BootMii as ios.

• Love
Reactions: SylverReZ

jonblaze55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, yes you can install Priiloader. same thing as BootMii, just use ModMii or follow this here.
Since you mentioned that you have a black Wii, means you can only install BootMii as ios.
Yea it's a black Wii with GameCube ports and such...I think I have bootmii as os bc it's on there to pick in the HBC menu..so ur saying i can install priiloader loader without any problems since everything is good already

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea it's a black Wii with GameCube ports and such
Oh, since you have GC controller ports means it's one of the older Wiis (RVL-001), so it can install BootMii as Boot2 too..
...I think I have bootmii as os bc it's on there to pick in the HBC menu..
But can you boot to it/ access it?
You know you can post a syscheck here for us to check if it's there, and if you have any other outdated softmods etc..
so ur saying i can install priiloader loader without any problems since everything is good already
Yes, Priiloader.

Reactions: SylverReZ

jonblaze55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, since you have GC controller ports means it's one of the older Wiis (RVL-001), so it can install BootMii as Boot2 too..

But can you boot to it/ access it?
You know you can post a syscheck here for us to check if it's there, and if you have any other outdated softmods etc..

Yes, Priiloader.
I can click on bootmii on HBC but I haven't yet I'm scared of what it will do

jonblaze55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing bad will happen by simply launching BootMii.
And post a syscheck here.
I opened bootmii just to see what it did it loaded up with the four options to pick from...I just loaded the system menu back ...I think imma just leave it alone it works and nothing is going wrong I just had some priiloader loader questions

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I opened bootmii just to see what it did it loaded up with the four options to pick from...I just loaded the system menu back ...I think imma just leave it alone it works and nothing is going wrong I just had some priiloader loader questions
Well, one of the options is to "make a nand backup". and installing Priiloader won't save you from a brick if you didn't do a nand backup. It's all up to you..

jonblaze55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, one of the options is to "make a nand backup". and installing Priiloader won't save you from a brick if you didn't do a nand backup. It's all up to you..
I just booted bootmii...that did nothing bad to my Wii will it

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
You know the meaning of "precautions" ??
Everything is working normally now doesn't mean it will stay like that forever, and when things happen, you are doomed without precautious measures and priiloader is one of those.
Of course. in the end, it is all up to you.

jonblaze55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know the meaning of "precautions" ??
Everything is working normally now doesn't mean it will stay like that forever, and when things happen, you are doomed without precautious measures and priiloader is one of those.
Of course. in the end, it is all up to
Ok well can i install priiloader now with everything already modded and be good...trust me I want to install priiloader but i just don't want to break something that's already working with probably no extra mods going to it...i have all the games I need in hdd so its not like I'm going crazy with changing a lot stuff now, i never get asked for updates... that's y I wonder...

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Ok well can i install priiloader now with everything already modded and be good...trust me I want to install priiloader but i just don't want to break something that's already working with probably no extra mods going to it...i have all the games I need in hdd so its not like I'm going crazy with changing a lot stuff now, i never get asked for updates... that's y I wonder...
I guess everyone else here have already assured you? Just follow the steps on the part concerning Priiloader installation from ModMii or Wii.guide and you are good to go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto