Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
well, they care to much about their wii lol
tongue.gif

i dont even have bootmii as boot2...or sneek XD

anyway, i did have the endless spin bug but i wanna confirm its busted in this new method too

also, the drive stopped for you xflak?

Daco

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
just install the installer i was linking to, install it and see if the spinning bug still happens.

as i said, the priiloader i was linking to has my old fix removed and tries something else...

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Daco said:
well, they care to much about their wii lol
tongue.gif

i dont even have bootmii as boot2...or sneek XD

anyway, i did have the endless spin bug but i wanna confirm its busted in this new method too

also, the drive stopped for you xflak?

sorry, i must've missed this post

the drive was not spinning for me, but I never had the spin bug before.
As previously mentioned, the old preloader forwarders now work again on Priiloader

edit: i never played with the debug option... what exactly does it do? If its a pain in the ass to hear me ask a Q I could probably figure out myself, feel free to ignore it.

bert02

Trophies
XP
Country
i started with v.3b and it all worked fine so i didnt have any problems b4 so cant help test otherwise i would

Jaz808

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Couple of questions

Is there a pal hacks.ini or only the one hack.ini and if so is this the latest hack.ini to use
http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/sy...acks/priiloader

I have Preloader 0.29 will PriiLoader 0.3b over write this, or do i need to uninstall first

Can i install this with an old version of CIOSCORP 3.1 on my system, i am 4.0e

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
To answer the later questions first: yes, you can just overwrite preloader 0.29. It also doesn't interfere with cioscorp, so that should be fine too.

But as to your first question: I don't know. I think the firmware you have matters more than the region (at least, I've never heard of differences between PAL and NTSC wii's), but I honestly don't know whether that is the latest hack.ini.

(I can say, however, that the one from the complete guide works...I use that same one...albeit only since yesterday).

jeanrmarques

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not sure if its a bug or not, but I think I should 'report' here

I had the Priiloader 0.1 working fine on my wii, then I installed the 0.3b and the only way that I can get into preloader screen (it autoboots to wiiflow) is using that channel that uses the magicword. If I hold reset when turning the wii on it enters the priiloader screen, but right after it loads the sysmenu (I stop holding the reset butoon as soon as the screen turns white-ish (priiloader bg), but it still loads the sysmenu right after. is this a priiloader issue? or maybe theres something wrong with my settings...

If any one could shed some light into it, I would appreciate, although its not that much of a problem for me, just reporting
smile.gif

Daco

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
jeanrmarques said:
Not sure if its a bug or not, but I think I should 'report' here

I had the Priiloader 0.1 working fine on my wii, then I installed the 0.3b and the only way that I can get into preloader screen (it autoboots to wiiflow) is using that channel that uses the magicword. If I hold reset when turning the wii on it enters the priiloader screen, but right after it loads the sysmenu (I stop holding the reset butoon as soon as the screen turns white-ish (priiloader bg), but it still loads the sysmenu right after. is this a priiloader issue? or maybe theres something wrong with my settings...

If any one could shed some light into it, I would appreciate, although its not that much of a problem for me, just reporting
smile.gif
right after? it shouldn't do that unless it was hold 15sec between entering the menu and starting the fallback for no wiimotes synced

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wiiluver135 said:
I can't install the hacks.ini on my friends recently modded wii...it says: Could not find any hacks for system menu version v417. I need those hacks for this wii which is at 4.0u. Where do I get them?
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Preloader/hacks have a look here

jeanrmarques

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Daco said:
right after? it shouldn't do that unless it was hold 15sec between entering the menu and starting the fallback for no wiimotes synced

Yep, it happens right after the priiloader menu shows up, and yeah, im aware of the press and hold for 15s, but this is not the case, I only hold the reset button until I notice that priiloader is indeed loading. (that is, when I see the priiloader bg) Then I release the reset button, but it stills load the sysmenu right after the priiloader menu.

If I use the magicword app, the wii restarts and autoboots to priiloader, then Im able to use it normally, navigate through the menu and all. As I said, its not that annoying, since from the sysmenu I can open up the channel with the magicword app, and get into priiloader. Its just a curious behavior, that I believe it shouldnt happen. If theres anything that I can do to help, is there a way to log a debug or something like that?

Daco

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
jeanrmarques said:
Daco said:

Yep, it happens right after the priiloader menu shows up, and yeah, im aware of the press and hold for 15s, but this is not the case, I only hold the reset button until I notice that priiloader is indeed loading. (that is, when I see the priiloader bg) Then I release the reset button, but it stills load the sysmenu right after the priiloader menu.

If I use the magicword app, the wii restarts and autoboots to priiloader, then Im able to use it normally, navigate through the menu and all. As I said, its not that annoying, since from the sysmenu I can open up the channel with the magicword app, and get into priiloader. Its just a curious behavior, that I believe it shouldnt happen. If theres anything that I can do to help, is there a way to log a debug or something like that?
ye , but it requires to install one of the svn revs that aren't fully tested...

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
I assume this is the best place to ask this....

I've added the magic word features to Cfg. I'll also state that I don't have Priiloader and don't really want to install it on my system, so I need some help from those of you that know a bit more than me about it.

Now, I have confirmation that the Pune word is confirmed working as a way to launch the Wii Menu if you have r68+ of Priiloader installed (it was tested in r69), and the Daco word seems to work too (this would work in 0.3b, correct?). Is there a place that I can direct people to get a precompiled version of one of these revisions, or are they too unstable to recommend?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries