Hacking Previous M3 Simply DS user, need a new cart.

klipsim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So basically here is my situation. I currently own a NDS lite, an M3 Simply DS, a 512mb, 1gb, and 4GB Micro SD cards. The 4gig is obviously SDHC.

I never had any problems with the m3 simply, but im looking for a new cart. It doesnt have to absolutely have DSi compatibility, but I will be picking up an NDSi XL when it releases.

Preferably I'd like to pick up a cart that can be used as a slot 2 passme, but not absolutely needed.

So basically i want to know which NDS lite carts you think are the best right now. Least problems, most compatibility with SDHC micro cards. etc.

Thanks in advance
smile.gif

fryguy

Trophies
XP
Country
I also have M3 Simply and i just ordered a ak2i, it's cheap and the software (AKAIO) is afaik often updated. But i'll probably get a SC TWO when it is released.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I am saying that acekard 2i fits all of your needs, not only affordable, dsi combatible, sdhc, and passme. Aside from passme (i think m3 can do it only that the touchpod is needed as I remember things)

House Spider

In the GBAtemp attic.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net
XP
Country
JereTHEend said:
I am saying that acekard 2i fits all of your needs, not only affordable, dsi combatible, sdhc, and passme. Aside from passme (i think m3 can do it only that the touchpod is needed as I remember things)
I thought all Slot-1 cards need a Passme bulit-in to run in DS Mode.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
N64Temp said:
JereTHEend said:
I thought all Slot-1 cards need a Passme bulit-in to run in DS Mode.

You serious?
They all do not automatically include the slot 2 pass ability... As i am not sure. Sakura firmware has no option like that as long as I can remember - as I said.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Porobu said:
to load a slot 2 flashcart you have to push B when M3 Real logo appears
Then there we have it:

Choose by random, or by your sexual desire, they all fill it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.