Pretendo Network Safe?

XDeltaOne

Have a good time ;)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have seen that Pretendo Network has a public beta. How can I use this do I have to make a new account for Pretendo?

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Pretendo is currently not in a state that is ready for public use. However, once it is you will be able to use Pretendo simply by running their homebrew patcher on your console.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I recall correctly, the public beta was a timed access in that you had to sign up for it within a certain amount of days otherwise you'd have to wait for the next release to get access. I didn't bother to sign up, I'm excited to use it, but I want to use it once it's more ready than where it currently is.

MarisaGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this thread is a trip. Yes, the public beta is open, from now to December. No, you didn’t have to sign up for it, it’s open for everyone. Also, it’s safe, there hasn’t been any cases of bricks I’ve seen in the past year on the Discord server. If you have any more questions on the setup simply join the Discord server on the bottom of the Pretendo website. Please note Miiverse support is down from people trying to crash other people’s Wii U’s, however no bricks were caused.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this thread is a trip. Yes, the public beta is open, from now to December. No, you didn’t have to sign up for it, it’s open for everyone. Also, it’s safe, there hasn’t been any cases of bricks I’ve seen in the past year on the Discord server. If you have any more questions on the setup simply join the Discord server on the bottom of the Pretendo website. Please note Miiverse support is down from people trying to crash other people’s Wii U’s, however no bricks were caused.
To what extent is Miiverse down? Like entirely? I'm trying to test Pretendo in Splatoon, but just trying to access the Miiverse features yields the message that the Miiverse service shut down, and I'm fairly certain I'm in Pretendo, but I'm struggling to find a good way to verify that.

Reactions: XDeltaOne

XDeltaOne

Have a good time ;)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
To what extent is Miiverse down? Like entirely? I'm trying to test Pretendo in Splatoon, but just trying to access the Miiverse features yields the message that the Miiverse service shut down, and I'm fairly certain I'm in Pretendo, but I'm struggling to find a good way to verify that.
Have you registered on the Pretendo Network? Is it possible to delete this account? Unfortunately I do not have Discord to share this.

Graxer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I spent ages today trying to get things working, including having difficulty connecting to my router (which I have now fixed using a static IP address) all to find out that I couldn't connect to Miiverse even once I had successfully added my Pretendo account as a Wii U NNID account. At that point I gave up in frustration and wasn't planning on returning to it, so its a relief to see that it is just that Miiverse is just down at the moment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1