Pressed cheats, certain ROMs don't work

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by RiderLeangle, Apr 7, 2012.

Apr 7, 2012
  1. RiderLeangle
    OP

Member RiderLeangle GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Well out of curiosity I pressed cheats on a couple of games just to see what cheats they could even have, well... they didn't, and now those games that said "No cheats found in db" I tried just give a white screen when I try to play them, I took the games off the cart and put them back on, I tried replacing the cheat file, but they still don't work, all the other games I have work except for the ones that I did that on... how do I fix this?

EDIT: Acekard2i, I updated the firmware like a month ago so it has the newest firmware from the time

2. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    Try replacing them with clean ROMS. If that doesn't work, try replacing a game that does work, and if it stops working after that, something's wrong with your microsd or the reader.

3. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    did the cheat engine generate .cc files for those games? if so delete them and then try to load the games again. also, try turning off cheats on a per-rom basis for those games.

if all else fails do as rydian suggested...

[ft]panasonic sd formatter[/ft]

-another world

4. RiderLeangle
    OP

Member RiderLeangle GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    That's kind of what I want to know, I'm not sure where it would have saved those...