Hacking PRELOADER v.25 Released

blitzer320

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did a little research on gbatemp and it seems that it is just a problem with anyregionchanger i reset and everything is fine
and p.s. i am not dumb enough to install a sysmenu region different from the console region
thanks anyway for the help

Skarface05

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yea, sorry, that is a glitch with the program, i did not see your post. just reset and you will be fine.

tongue.gif

Jizmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blitzer320 said:
i did a little research on gbatemp and it seems that it is just a problem with anyregionchanger i reset and everything is fine
and p.s. i am not dumb enough to install a sysmenu region different from the console region
thanks anyway for the help

yea, now that you mention that I remember. I forgot about the error message because I don't use A.R.C.

So many people brick with it by mismatching Console Region/System Menu Region. This is why we always say read, read, read, learn, learn, learn.

stayingarmed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MrBubbles said:
What exactly does this do, I'm brain-dread. I followed the first pages and I don't get it.

in a nutshell what this does is replace the typical system menu with one that you have the option of what starts when the wii starts. When you turn on the wii you can have it boot to system menu (which is what it normally does), boot to Homebrew Channel, or boot to a specific .dol file you might have.

For instance, right now I have it boot to the system menu just like normal....but if I find for some reason that I might have a banner brick or something, when I restart the wii I can press the reset button when it starts and it will go to a black screen with options to boot the different things.

I hope I made that understandable. lol

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ironmask t.y for posting the link to this preloader it is freaking sweet still watin on fors dash and csm
as far as i can tell all my games work (gamma .3 002 fix ntsc forced) so no problems here now i just have to find a dol worthy to install

(sorry 4 the noob but)
ok using this we could install gamma .3 to nand and have it load that correct?

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know this can do everything that v0.1 can do and then some. would somebody please list all the things this can do. my wife has the tv and i cant try this yet. the only thing i can do now is drink beer and surf the web while i rock out to disturbed.
grog.gif

srath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i want to use the disc channel on my 3.4U wii. My old lady cant get it through her frikin head to load the backup channel loader witch i moved right beside the disc channel. If someone can help me make this work, you will have maybe saved a spousal abuse.
wacko.gif

Thanks

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
srath said:
i want to use the disc channel on my 3.4U wii. My old lady cant get it through her frikin head to load the backup channel loader witch i moved right beside the disc channel. If someone can help me make this work, you will have maybe saved a spousal abuse.
wacko.gif

Thanks

lol, i would move the disc channel to another page and put gamma in its place.

srath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slaphappygamer said:
srath said:
wacko.gif

Thanks

I wish, she cant grasp the concept. she freaks, "what did u do to my wii, wheres the picture of the game" u know how women get
but just in case that will work for her, how in gods name can i move a channel to a different page, i can only move them around on the same page .

I would like to have all my wiiware and vc games on a page and my channels on another

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
srath said:
slaphappygamer said:
srath said:
wacko.gif

Thanks

I wish, she cant grasp the concept. she freaks, "what did u do to my wii, wheres the picture of the game" u know how women get
but just in case that will work for her, how in gods name can i move a channel to a different page, i can only move them around on the same page .

I would like to have all my wiiware and vc games on a page and my channels on another

I don't believe you can move the disk channel if your running on 3.4. As for moving channels to another page, just drag it to the plus on the side of the screen.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
run gamma and get to the options screen. now press B to reset the wii. now you can move the disc channel anywhere you want, but you already knew that. grab the channel and float it over the arrow at the side. itll automatically flip to the next screen.

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah, didnt realize that. Ok but now the problem is, when I install the dol, and autoboot it, it just goes to a black screen. I've tried gecko OS and a backup launcher.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1